Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting weed in the fridge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bass60068, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I know that freezing weed goes a long way towards helping preserve it, but will keeping it in your fridge as opposed to in a bag in your closet do anything to help freshness/potency?

2. put it in the fridge rather than in the freezer.. freezng weed, cigs, cigars, coffee etc will only dry it out and ruin it in time.

3. How Does freezing it dry it out?
    Im sure if you had weed you were trying to save for a long time, the freezer or fridge is much better then room tempature

4. Freezer is bad the moisture in the bud freezes. Then when it thaws the bud becomes mushy and soggy. Also trichs break off easy when frozen. Thats why you freeze trimmings when you make hash so the trichs fall off. The fridge is the best.

5. Ya i'm pretty sure if you put it in the freezer it won't get much drier than in the fridge. That is if you put it in s mason jar or any other airtight container.

6. Nothing to help persay.

The refrigerator will preserve for the most part in my experience.

7. Putting it in a freezer is a great way to collect the kief off your weed. That's the only time I'd do it, but it works wonders.