putting weed in a cigarette

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kifenehma3ak, Nov 24, 2009.

1. hello, i am new hear, i love ganja, love it. now i want to take this shit back home i live in canada at the moment, going back home for christmas.

what i want to know is if i can get a box of cigarettes and empty all the tobacco from the cigarettes and fill the cigarettes with weed till its like 80 % filled then add tobacco. do that with all the cigarettes close the box and put it in my luggage. ie not with me in the plane. but at the airport there is no scanner for the bags on the plane, do they scan them when u give it to them, do they have dogs?

is there like a machine that can smell the shit.

thank you

2. i'd put money on security having dogs to sniff that shit. If you're going to go through with it triple or quadruple bag it

3. Okay, to answer your questions individually:

They don't have dogs sniffing everyone's checked baggages.
    They don't have a machine that can 'smell' the marijuana.
    They DO randomly go through checked bags for security purposes. However, they're not specifically looking for drugs, if the smell emanating from your cigarette box wreaks of weed, they may check it. If not, they likely will not catch you with it.

4. Misinformation. True, not EVERYONE's bag will certainly be checked, but there ARE dogs.

5. well of course some bags will be smelt, but overall, not every bag will be sniffed.

6. My friend did pretty much exactly that...

Except he just took a few cigs out of the pack and replaced them with jays.

Worked for him.

7. Not worth the risk I say

8. so ok here is montreal u can buy cigarettes from the natives, they come in zip locks. was thinking of creating my own. get like 4 boxes of cigarettes and empty them. pick 30-40 of these cigarettes, emptying them doing the job and putting them all in the ziplock with the other cigarettes. i have a crazy arabic perfume very strong, like essence, i could put a little bit inside the bag and putting it a bigger ziplock, and then a bigger one. what do u think???

9. Correct, I didn't say there were NO dogs for this purpose, but it is infeasible for airports have all passengers bags sniffed by trained dogs.

10. i am travelling international, why cant i do that and put the cigarette box with me. i will leave the weed out for a week, the smell will diminish considerably.

11. if i am going to the plane i can have a bag with me i will put it inside with alot of shit. i travel first class, so i think it looks better.

12. dude good idea with that. but i would suggest rolling some jays and putting them in bags like you said with the perfume and stuff. but with the jays just put them into the bag and then into a roll of socks or under the sole of a shoe. it will be a lot more concealed if your bag were to get searched. i think the cigarettes will look weird and tampered with once you pack them, but thats just a suggestion. good luck man :smoking:

13. the problem is i get to the scanner where the scan the bags u get on the plane they can see the shoe with sox inside and something inside the sock.

to the person who send to roll jays. the jays i roll look like joints. very obvious. little trick i learned from an older cousin smoked hash all the time. put the cigarette in the microwave one minute, when u take it out the tobacco just drops out of it so easy. doesnt look touched. ;) ;)

14. no my second plan was to empty the cigs fill em up then top em up with tobacco, put them back in the cigarette box. when u put them inside, the filter is first shown so... and then put it in the bag . somewhere inside.

15. na man they only scan your bags in depth for the carry on baggage. if you put it in your luggage when you first check in your golden man.

16. I was at a airport the other day and they had a "sniffing machine" Would this be for bombs or drugs?

17. dont u think if they saw like a pack of cigs in the bag they would be suspicious? just answer the question i know it is stupid.

18. where was this? and where was the machine placed in the airport?

19. Seems like a lot of work to me, why not just smoke it all before you go?

20. smoke the weed.

and buy more at home?