Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

putting weed in a black and mild

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EKKO, Feb 22, 2011.

1. have any of you ever emptied out a black or swisher and filled it with some precious bud? i was thinking about trying it

2. Never used a black and mild but a blunts a blunt smoke it up man!

3. yeah, splitting a swisher sweet/phillie/whatever else and filling it with bud is called a blunt bro :smoke:

a black and mild would take all the taste out of it thought and it would taste like shit. just my opinion though i dont like black and milds much. the wood tiped wine flavored are alright though

4. Yes.... yes i have

5. omg i didnt even know you could do that :eek:

6. yeah alot of black guys do it haha. i am just worried that it would burn too fast or waste my weed or somethin

7. how was it?

8. :cool:

So if I smoke blunts... whoa...

9. i use to do it when i first started cuz i didnt know how to roll but just find someone who knows how to roll or try rolling urself. IMO its not a the best way to smoke.

10. Yes I have, but it burned much faster than a swisher/blunt wrap would. Granted I smoked on top of a big ass hill (several hundred feet, very nice view) and it was windy as hell, so that could have made it burn faster. Honestly though I wouldn't try it unless you have an abundance of bud, because you're gonna be disappointed when you put 1.2 in a blunt and it burns for 5 minutes.

11. Trippy isn't it?:cool:

12. yea, i did it once or twice in my early years. i wouldnt waste it, idk how much things cost where u r, but i can get 2 mini swishas for a dollar.

shit, that reminds me when u could get a loose square for 25c

13. "I remember when I first had trees smoked out a Black and Mild, so dumb of me
    now, I'm grape cigarello man"

14. yes... it's called a blunt. if you had typed blunt into google.... you would've gotten hundreds of "how-to-roll" videos and guides. but since you're obviously a noob, you wouldn't think of this ;)

15. A buddy of mine would always do this when I was a kid. He thought he was hot shit because he could make such a good burning blunt but it doesn't take much skill to roll out the tobacco and stuff it with weed. :smoke:

16. works pretty good acctualy i just take off that plastic tip and roll out the tobbacco and twist one end and pack the weed in the other

17. With 44 posts, you should really know what the hell a blunt is man.

18. Yes, the first time I officially smoked. Heh.

19. Black and Milds are nice to smoke out of, then if you do mix weed in with it, its gives you an allmighty cum buzz before you get high. Plus the mouthpiece can be saved to make other smoking devices.