Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting wax in a cig or joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vgug, Mar 5, 2015.

1. #1 vgug, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
    So I'm getting some wax in the next couple of days and I want to try putting in a joint or somehow mixing it with a cigarette to get the nicotine buzz and get high as hell. I'm new to wax so I need some help. I'm thinking about just putting some wax in a spoon, holding a lighter underneath the spoon and melting the wax down to a more liquidy substance. Then from there, for the cig, could I just spread the melted down wax around the outside of the paper and smoke it as usual? If not, then what are your suggestions? And for the joint, I was going to melt it down the same but spread it over the paper before rolling. That or melt it down in the spoon and then put the bud in with the wax then roll. Any suggestions? BTW, I want to do this. I have a rig that I will use but I want to try this way. Something about smoking a cig or joint is just really relaxing to me, so please do not try and talk me out of these ideas, only offer advice to make them work, Thank you in advance!

2. Yes.

3. So it's that easy? I don't even have to unroll the cigarette or anything? Just melt down the wax and then rub the cig in it?

4. #4 Blue Dreamer, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    I'd recommend using a joint so you can put the wax on the inside of the paper, but that's just me. The only reason I'd do this is to make sure I'm not wasting any wax. If you're not an experienced roller, you can buy little knick knack "machines" that help you roll (I have one). However, I don't believe these machines would be very practical in rolling joints with non-dried wax paper. You'd have to coat it in a thin layer of wax and then use the machine after it is done drying out.

But yes, as long as wax is not wasted and you smoke it not long after it dries out, you can just spread wax over your cigarette. 

5. Awesome. I'll give it a shot. I'm not a great joint roller yet so I'll probably just rub it over the outside, wait for it to dry up, the light it on up and smoke. We'll see how it goes!

6. You should get back to me on that one... if you can even remember to do so afterwards.  :laughing:

7. I'll do my best to remember but no guarantees hahaha. Won't be till this weekend or Monday tho

8. it'll burn like crazy, people might think what youre smoking on is laced. buddy coated the end and sides of my cigarette with wax and smoke was comin off it like a torch

9. But did it work?

10. yeah, but you're probably better off trying it with a joint instead of a cigarette

11. Can I ask why? Could you explain what the difference would be? Btw, the joint will be filled with tobacco because I have no green.

12. like an unmentionable that is commonly used with cannabis, if you have enough oil, you could dip the end of the cigarette/joint in the wax/oil

idk tho, ive never smoked wax or that unmentionable