Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting water in perc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roon10, May 15, 2011.

1. Hello GC,

Recently bought my first bong, love it :)
    The bong has a percolator, and I am wondering if you should always put water in the perc. I've been hearing a lot of mixed opinions from friends, so I'm a little confused as to what to do. Some friends say it just makes for an unnecessarily dirty bong, others say it makes it much more smooth. The bong is shared with me and my housemates, and we can't seem to come to a clear solution.

Thanks

2. If you buy a bong with peculators.
    put water in them, its simple.

3. Short and sweet, perfect.

4. Def. use the percs... or buy a cheaper bong to save money... they are a feature that enhances the filtration and cooling of the smoke

5. thanks man!

6. yeah homie you paid for the percs use the bitches and percs are nice 2 filtrations > 1