Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting Tobacco in the Kief Catcher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by C0SM1C, Feb 10, 2019.

1. I put some of my baccy in there rn and closed it so it would stick to the baccy and then when I roll my spliff it would keep all the Kief on it.

Would this not work? Keep in mind this is UK so this is rolling tobacco, which is very moist and sticky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 Vee, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    I'd just roll the spliff, no hard cleaning later ..lol

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Why would you do that lol just sprinkle keif before you roll...

Also what tobacco are you smoking that sticky ?? I also live in the UK & tobacco is never sticky lmaoo

4. Amber Leaf, I meant to like let people know that it's not strait baccy which is really dry and dead. I think that's what Americans smoke spliffs with.

And I don't have anything to scrape the Kief with and it's not really enough to sprinkle it'd just get caught on my fingers and shit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Dude it’s a great idea. Ppl always go against ways other then there’s, it’s human nature. I put broke down weed in my keaf area to coat it with keaf. I don’t smoke cigs but if I did and rolled my own I’d do it if I could fit atleast a cig worth of Tobacco in the keaf area. Then u just gotta unscrew, Dump In paper and roll it. That way it’s all coated with keaf instead of just the places u would sprinkle it

6. #6 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 10, 2019

You can literally use anything dude lol I use Stanley blades to get mine out :laughing: I've used cardboard & knifes before to get it out :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yep. I like my Swiss army. The flat head work well

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. But if ur scraping it u should be saving it

9. The light green cardboard in your skins, that's my kief picker upper.

Show us a pic of what you're working with.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I keep trying to under stand this but I just can’t picture what ur talking about....

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. This bad bizzle, it's got perfect edges so the kief doesn't stick to it. 20190210_195737.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Fuck yeah Floo with with Golden V tin :cool:

13. image.jpg
    Idk why skins and papers didn’t click lol! I use those from my 1.0 but they are white. Good for getting those pieces in the crease of tray

• Like Like x 2
  14. Gotta be golden V and you know it Brews

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Eeee show me your tray that's really tickled me I forgot other people had trays :laughing: I'll show you mine :ey::laughing:

16. #16 ZEROBS, Feb 10, 2019
    Wtf yo. How much does 60 papers cost. For that pack of 1.0 u can pay as much as 3.29 @ a gas station/Convenient”ly” over priced place. But usually 2-3$ anymore. Even shitty ass tops that use to be under a buck packs ppl are asking 1.99 plus tax

And we don’t get close to 60. Maybe 30-32

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. @HashnWeed666

I also wanna see your tray! Maybe I should make a thread for this I'm sort of just hijacking this thread :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1

18. I don't use a tray :eek: I skin up on a lunch box thing :roflmao:

19. #19 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 10, 2019
    Lmaoo rizlas cost like £1 for 5 packs with 50 papers in each that's crazy prices

• Like Like x 1
  20. The ship where I lived does 8 for £1:cool: