Putting syrup in a blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by immapwner, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. No offense, but this sounds like a stupid idea.

2. Shut the fuck up already. Now I am getting pissed. All I fucking said was that promethazine was primarily used to stop nausea. Then some prick says, "uh, wrong"
    No, how about fuck you? I don't care. I'm not some loser looking to get high off of anything I can and I don't give a shit about the uses of promethazine and I have people jumping in my biz telling me to chill, when I was unaware I was unchill. I'm very nice to people in this forum. I'm tired of people misinterpretting my writing style and then making some bullshit comment about it. I DON'T CARE, so you can stop now, because I'm done. I don't want to fight anyone, so stop fucking profiling me already.

Putting anything in a blunt is a horrible idea, the end. It was a mistake to even feed into the ignorance of such an idea, this is how kids die, with ideas like this. I hope you all dip your blunts in cough syrup and die. How is that for unchill? Douchebags. If you reply, leave me out of it. Thx.

3. nah ur trippin its not harsh for your lungs and def does increase the high just take a very minute amount of syrup and simply apply a small amount with your finger or toothpick and then let it dry for a few min it def does the trick like no other as for the promethezine it simmply causes a slowing down effect ... thats what chooped and screwed music was made for was for "leaning" as the called it or being on that lean sizzurp it makes everything feel like your living on slow motion the whole time

4. no...

5. no to pretty much ALL of that.

promethazine in a prometh/codeine mix is for the nausa. codeine is the majority of the high.

and judging from your description of the high, you've never poured up. which means you're probably not speaking from any experience.

6. actually i have and looks like you havent being as thats why ppl get down on syrup is to get that lean as its called and its not used for nasuea its used for bronchial cases or sore throats thats why when you get sick you get the promethazine and codeine prescription not because you have nasuea ... and if you dont believe any of what im saying simply look it up do some of the research yourself and see that you shouldnt knock something b4 being sure of it .... anyone from HOUSTON or down south can so-sign to it all

7. WELP. first you should read. i said that promethazine in a prometh/codeine mix is to help the nausa that comes along with high amounts of codeine. i'm completely aware of what lean is prescribed for.

8. You have been unchill the entire time in this thread. Chill out with the name calling and rudeness, theres no reason for it. :)

9. yeah and also in order to obtain the lean affect you need to have promethezine with codeine in it as the codeine is whats giving you the effects

10. for real ur not going to die from this and if you were that worried about what was going into your lungs than lol im sure that smoking blunts is at the bottom of your list sooo just let it go lol your not going to die or feel a side affect from trying promethezine or syrup or hunny on your blunt ... nothing wrong with a lil experimenting thats why were all here right so that we can help eachother out with things weve already tried and others are curious about

11. put it on the inside of a bluntwrap, wait like 3 or 4 minutes then put yo bud in thurr

12. here's an idea. Smoking bud w/o anything else added to it???? I know, i know, its crazy, but i think i might try it!!!! Wish me luck! :p

13. #54 cosmicmonster, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    :eek: Seriously, can you stop? Like, are you done now, really? If it bothers you so much, don't read it. Take a hit and get over it. What, you think you're the thread hero now? Oh, let me give her neg rep, and she'll stop getting so hostileeeee. Nobody else is worried about it, you know why? Because they don't give a fuck. Stop giving a shit, it's the internet. I post on 4 chan for crying out loud, I'm naturally going to have an attitude in my posts.

Everyone in this thread is getting hostile with each other about the uses of promethazine, why the hell is everyone getting so mad at me? For fucks sake, read the thread, stop giving me negative rep. God damn.

Just, keep talking about leaning. Don't concern yourself with my posts, k thanks. forget they exist.

14. SNOWY MOUNTAIN TOPS represent.
    hydrocodone = vicodin

15. WRONG!!!!!!!
    Some papers are sold that are made directly out of sugar like (brownsugar papers). So NO it doesnt cristalize. Put the surip on the half of the blunt thats burning first... by the time youv smoke half of it, the rest will burn slow because it resinated. FOR REAL PEOPLE!? smoking sugar is better for you than smoking tobaco leaves AKA blunts... not that im againts blunts:)

16. Usually when people don't care, they don't write it in all caps.

Just sayin.

17. unless the maple syrup is from nh, i aint touchin it.:cool:

18. It really just doesn't make sense to use syrup in a blunt to me. It has more sugar than honey and doesn't burn as slow. If you want to taste syrup, get a syrup flavored wrap. Yes, they use real syrup, but it's specifically treated for blunt wraps. They don't use the same generic syrup you'd find in a grocery store. That stuff is not meant to be burned and inhaled into your lungs, period.

19. There is something called respectfully disagreeing with one another, you guys need to work on it, it will make your conversations much more constructive. Till then, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.