Putting syrup in a blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by immapwner, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys please please please do not put pills in your weed. Pills are meant to be popped not smoked. Who knows what kind of carcinogens and other harmful chemicals you are putting into your system by smoking something that is meant to be ingested orally.

2. No doubt.. Pills are bad enough, I was just wondering if anybody has tried it and what the high was like.

3. i tried syrup once but just because it was my last paper and wouldnt stick so i used the syrup as glue.
    other then that i think its better to dip it into sum purple stuff....get you sum promethazine and dip that and the taste and high is real nice....ull be leanin crooked wherever u at bwahhh!!!!

4. Also, it ain't the promethazine in the syrup that fucks you up. It's the codeine, the promethazine doesn't do much of anything in a recreational sense.

5. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, I was prescribed some shit, can't remember the name. Anyways, it was Demerol with Promethazine. All promethazine is good for is anti-nausea.

As far as over the counter shit goes, you should definitely do drugs that are meant to be done, if you're going to do them at all.

REALLY- stop fucking up weeds rep.

6. Uh, wrong. Promethazine is also used as a sedative.

7. Uh, Promethazine (Phenergan) is used to treat allergy symptoms, nausea and vomiting after surgery and to prevent motion sickness.

Sedative? Anyone? Sedative?

8. Nope lol how is it.

once me and my friends took an orange tic tac and crushed it up and sprinkled it into a j and smoked it.

it tasted awful

9. Uh...

http://www.rxlist.com/promethazine-hcl-drug.htm#ids

Sedation in both children and adults, as well as relief of apprehension and production of light sleep from which the patient can be easily aroused.

10. uh, damn. You guys are really trying, aren't ya?

okay, fine. But, for the record, it's MAIN purpose is not a sedative, as benadryl's main purpose is not anxiety relief, but it can be used for that.
    thx. I'm not wrong, fuckers insulting my intelligence.

11. DAMMMM, did it git u fuckd up dood?

12. #32 Bandelero, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    Chill out, no one was insulting your intelligence, but you were definitely wrong. Did you forget writing, "Sedative? Anyone? Sedative?"

It works as a sedative, the guy was right. It may not be it's "MAIN purpose" but it is used as a sedative. If you weren't such a dick about it I probably wouldn't have even called you on it.

13. #33 cosmicmonster, Mar 17, 2009
    And "uh, wrong" isn't offensive?

I'm not being a dick. I take "uh, wrong" as a clear insult to my intelligence so please and thankyou don't try to tell me that your incorrect interpretation of my post is a fact of the matter. Maybe watch who you call a dick before you get your facts straight. And, nobody is getting hype, except you, jumping all in my shit. I'm fine.

i could care less about the uses of promethazine, getting fucked up on that shit is for losers.

14. I'm not the one that wrote "Uh, wrong," and I hardly see how it could be all that offensive when you were indeed wrong. I guess this guy offended you too?

Sounds like you're the one that is "getting hype," but whatever man. Take it easy.

15. Promethazine is also used to treat respiratory infections.

16. #36 WeedLord, Mar 17, 2009
    You can't get high from smoking codeine or hydrocodone or whatever else is in the syrup. If you think you got higher it was just placebo. Make drank with the syrup, smoke the weed.

Plus even if you could get high from smoking syrup, the amount you are dipping wouldn't get you high at all. You have to take a lot more than that.

17. That's BS dude. It turns into carbon, it sure as hell doesn't crystallize in your lungs. Boiled sugar turns into carbon dioxid, water vapor, and carbon. But no, you don't want carbon in your lungs, so it's a pretty bad idea.

18. I heard something about putting the liquid goo center of a piece of bubble gum, kind of like those gushers..

19. If you want your MJ to burn longer try to raise its Moisture content, i heard of lots of ways to do that its a risky game tho, needless to say, try unrolling those blunts and rollin all 0.3 joints then try to finish just one of those all to yourself, and see if u have honey and syrup left for your ice cream

20. You need to chill out man, noone on GC is looking to fight you. Your being a prick to people in this thread. If you think you know something they don't then you can let them no in a way that shows that you would like them to share this knowledge, not that you are proving them wrong like it is some sort of game to point out peoples wrongs.

No need dude, people can be nice if you are nice to them. :):):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.