Putting syrup in a blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by immapwner, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, my friends were telling me about a time when they smoked a blunt that this guy put syrup in and they said that it tastes like syrup, burns really slow, and got them really high.

So I was wondering if there is a specific way that you have to do this?
    The only thing I know is that the guy put it in the freezer for a few hours.

2. i have a friend who used to ALWAYS put syrup or honey on J's and blunts. It seemed like it burned slower, tasted sweeter, but eventually we decided we didnt wanna inhale burnt sugar because we thought it was harsh for our lungs.

but yeah just rub it on the outside of the blunt, use the lighter to heat it a littler, spark it up and enjoy

3. You definitely don't want to be putting any form of sugar in your weed/blunt/jays. It crystallizes in your lungs.

4. thought so:rolleyes:

5. but hash oil is okay :smoking:

6. Have you guys ever cooked something with sugar in it and see what it leaves behind in the pot? Burning sugar is not good for your lungs at all.

7. alrighty then, I guess I won't do this haha.

8. dude put hydrocodine on it it is awesome

9. is OP talking about syrup "im trying to get my lean on" syrup, or like "im tryin to put this on my ice cream" syrup?

10. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT BUT IVE DONE IT WITH PROMYTHAZINE(MY BEST SHOT)
    I DRANK SOME
    I SMOKED SOME
    I FELL FACE FIRST ON CONCRETE AND DIDNT EVEN PUT MY HANDS OUT TO CATCH MYSELF

(IMAGINE A 2X4 FALLING):cool:

11. Caps lock is the cruise control for cool.
    Seriously

Falling flat on my face doesnt seem that fun but whatever.

Burning sugar sounds harsh :\
    maybe a small portion but not the whole thing.

12. #13 King_Bong, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    I tried honey and a joint once. It tasted like chemicals, and sounded crackly when I burned it. It's a pretty dumb idea though because it's pretty bad for you and you're wasting lung capacity with what is probably 70/30 weed and burnt sugar

13. im not sure what that is lol but it sounds bad

14. Has anybody tried crushing up an oxy and sprinkling it over the buds in a blunt?

15. lean is hydrocodone syrup like tussionex

16. I roll my blunt/joint and when it's all done, I apply honey down the seal from top to bottom. Don't get it twisted, I don't coat it, just add a little down the seal. Then I let it dry, and toast it. It'll burn slower and taste amazing, but if you don't let it dry properly it will probably run really bad.

17. If you just coat the seal won't it burn unevenly?

18. Um, ok. No no no. There's a couple things wrong with that. First of all, blunts are total disrespect to weed. Masks the taste and a HUGE waste of bud. You can't respect bud and smoke it in a blunt at the same time, for shame.

not to mention, you want to dip it in syrup? What the freak is wrong with you kids? Stop putting shit in weed, that's why anti-pot campaigns exist.

Maybe if we started smoking it with class and enjoying it like civilized people and not children trying to get fucked the fuck up, it wouldn't be a threat to society.

Stop crushing up your pharm heroin and smoking it with the most respectable plant known to man.

19. yeah, that's a guaranteed run, bro. Sounds like a crunchy ass joint.

we have mixed honey and water and used those envelope sealer things to put a thin coat on the paper, let it dry to a tack and roll it up. That's pretty fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.