Putting my name out there.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Die, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Hey, whats up? I've been lurking the grasscity forums for awhile now and I've finally made an account. I figured it was about time that I start posting an what not now that I have grown into a seasoned toker. My names Michael and I'm from Oklahoma. I've been smoking for about 2 years now.

I do not smoke cigs, when I tell people I smoke they always jump to the conclusion that I smoke the freaking cancer sticks. Anyways, I have a black and white bong named Betsy, she is amazing :rolleyes:. I also have a solid black pipe named Ricky who has been with me since day one but is slowly retiring as we speak. I rarely smoke alone, and I tend to always be the one sharing whatever I have because I'm not greedy about it at all. I love smoking with other people. :)

Tl;DR - My names Michael and I'm very happy to finally support the Grasscity forums, it's nice to have a good community like this!

2. :DWelcome to Grasscity Michael

3. Thanks <3

4. Are you a grower, or just a toker?

5. Currently just a toker actually.
    I have been doing minor and slow research to get in the growing game though. I'm just in no hurry to get there, because my friends are nice ;).

How about you?

6. Goodshittttt, You'll get there eventually. It's actually really enjoyable growing your own, if your aren't under penalty of any sort for getting caught, that is.

I am a new grower. Just getting ready to harvest my first outdoor plant, actually pullin her outta the ground on Sunday =D

7. Yeah, I feel like I'll have a better respect for the herb once I start growing and I will really like that.

That's what's up man, I hope it's nice an good for you :smoke:

8. Trust me, you will. Anyone will tell you, Growing is more addicting then smoking once you start your first plants =D

Well thanks man! I hope it goes O.K. too