Putting my buddy's trust on the line

Discussion in 'General' started by thedeadwalkk, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Well tomorrow im getting an ounce for $150. Hes a good buddy of mine, and i trust him with this. Im giving him the $150, and then hes going to get the bud and come back after an hour. I go to school with his girlfriend and he comes everyday, i know where he lives, and im hoping he doesnt fuck around. Picking up some shit called BC Gold

2. The person who is closest too you can hurt you the most.

My advice, DO NOT DO IT!

3. I trust people.

In this world we live in I know it's crazy.

But there is still good out there. And if you really trust this guy then you shouldn't have a problem.

4. if you truly feel that you can trust him then you'll be fine.

i've known people that i've given money to for similar things - and them right back. it's different for everyone, but you just know who you can trust. gotta roll with it.

5. Haha, good luck man, hope he's as good of a friend as you think.

6. yea i trust him. tomorrow hes bringing a 10 bag that i can blaze up to see if i like it. Hes also going to let me scale it up too

me too

7. You'll be ok, there are still some good people out there. I had a relative stranger (although there was a mutual friend involved) front me a LB of some of the best chit i ever had. It did help that he knew 90% of it would be turned to oil for a cancer patient. :wave::smoke:

8. i also like to believe that there is still good out there, and for the last 6 months i have been paying a guy (started out as only knowing from school, not mates but on friendly terms) up front for an oz, thats $250, and he hasnt screwed me over yet and we have even become mates. so yeh there are good people still out there.

9. #9 MakaveliArts, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010

Bad Idea. Do not trust just anyone. The only way to establish trust is by repeated results. If I was doing what you are doing now, I would not trust my "friend" until he has done it for me at least a few times already. Also, if your friend is a idiot you can't trust him not to get ripped of himself, even though you trust him not to steal from you, you do not trust him to get the job done.

So, these things could go wrong:

1. He gets ripped off
    2. He pinches your bag
    3. He takes your Money, acts like he got ripped off, or some other excuse
    4. Nobody sells weed good enough to have it's own strain name for $150.. That is sketchy. If you actually get the OZ, you aren't going to get anything that can compare to something with a real strain name. Slapping a name on your bud is a tactic used by dealers to trick amateur buyers. If he doesn't know this, he can't be trusted to NOT get ripped off, if he does, than he can't be trusted to tell you everything, and he might be trying to fuck you over.

Than you lose the friendship, which could be a good thing, or a bad thing. Either way, if you do get some bud from this deal, weigh it and then post pics up here. This is going to put you in an awkward position because now your going to have to think it over.... "Did he fuck me over, or is he being honest when he tells me he got fucked over?" Or, "This bud is not worth 150$. The bag is short/the quality is lacking. Should I blame my friend, or should I blame myself?" Also, "Should I still be friends with this guy? If he fucked me over already, how can I let him in my house around my family, friends, and my valuables?" And the classic "Wow, this guy is so stupid he got fucked over getting an ounce. I don't want to hang with a guy that stupid."

EDIT: I have never lived in BC, but still, this shit happens in the USA all the time. Maybe you can get a Oz of High Quality for 150 in BC? I dunno.

10. Personally I would never trust anyone with my cash unless they were a very good friend. It's a risk that if you take man there is no going back and you might regret it:p But Im just cynical so mermble...

11. I understand a lot of you have trust issues, some daddy/mommy things going on, or are all of you just seriously so scared to actually put some trust up for grabs...it's not like it's a total stranger, he knows the dude quite well.

12. Oh, trust me, I have "Put some trust up for grabs". You do not get "Trust Issues" without "Putting trust up for grabs" at least once, and getting fucked over. Knowing them well just makes it more of a disappointment. I have friends I trust today, because they EARNED my trust.

And shove your "Mommy/Daddy Issues" bull, because that has nothing to do with the conversation.

:wave:

13. I've done this kind of thing before and reaped good results.
    I choose my friends well though and as long as you do as well you should be fine.

14. trust everyone...just dont trust the devil in them!! from a movie..

if it seems to good to be true...it usually is..

15. Just don't come back on here tomorrow talking about how you got ripped off.

16. Come on people, get real. He's not going to fuck him over when he has such close ties to him, and he knows the guy well enough. He's tossing him a buck fifty, not a buck large.

17. i preffer to trust people. If he fucks me over, then he fucks me over and i'll deal with hit. But i doubt he will. And if he pinches it, well then i'll deal with that when the time comes.

18. Good luck.

To ease your mind, there was a time I was being fronted anywhere between an HP ($2200) to a P ($4200) of bud by my friend. I'd then unload it onto my buddy Walter completely on the front, and he'd have me paid off within a week or so. He had the clients, I had the connect. This kid's best friends back in the day (before I ever met him) robbed my girl of $500, and I originally refused to ever associate with him. Over time though, we developed a close friendship and his loyalty shifted to me over those punks. I never had a doubt, and my connect never had a doubt with me.

There are still good people out there, and we believe in karma. I must warn you though, I would never think of trusting anyone like that besides Walter. No one, period.

19. If your questioning it then perhaps its not a good idea.

20. +1, being distrustful and paranoid will only bring bitterness. I trust people, but not before I get a glimpse of their character.