Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting Kief In a Cigarette?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GreyStorm, Sep 22, 2018.

1. So I roll my own cigarettes, and I've also got a gram of kief on me. I was wondering how effective it would be if I mixed in some kief in my tobacco? What about the cigarette filter, would that cause any THC blockage?

• Like Like x 1
  2. called a Spliff in Europe popular with the French and Brits thanks to their Empires

nicotine is highly addictive and used by weak and fools

if you are addicted I would keep them very far apart indeed..as

nicotine nails the weed hit home

filters won't affect thc much but will reduce the amount of tar in your lungs by 15%?

good luck

3. What do you mean keep them apart? I always smoke cigarettes or my tobacco pipe after I hit the bong, it's never seemed to make weed addictive

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why would you ruin some nice keif with garbage tobacco!

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. First off, I hate the taste and smell of weed. A bong helps, but it still makes me feel somewhat sick until I hit my tobacco pipe to get rid of the taste. Second, a nicotine head rush while high is fucking awesome

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoke cigs and will sometimes sprinkle some keif into a smoke. Catch a nice little buzz while enjoying a coffee and smoke after a good meal. Smoking my home grown pot and tobacco together is very satisfying. :)

7. I love the smell and taste of cannabis. Especially dabs and edibles.

I like cigars and, puff them rarely on occasion. Maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

I've tried cigarettes as a teenager but, thanked god I never got into the habit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It works but you lose THC lol you should use a roach instead

• Agree Agree x 1