Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting Flavored E Liquid on top of a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jonah420, Mar 19, 2015.

1. I was wondering if you could put flavored e juice on your weed in a bowl? like if i put pink lemonade on my herb in my bowl would the smoke taste like pink lemonade?

2. try it and find out

3. Tried some blueberry drops a longtime ago ontop of a bowl of some blueberry kush (wasnt my idea), it really was not very good at all.. left a wierd after taste in your mouth that didnt really taste anything like blueberry or weed i took 1 hit and let my buddy finish it.

Its been awhile since i tried em, maybe they have improved over the years but i would guess probably not.

Besides, whats wrong with Marijuana flavored Marijuana?

4. Exactly, gotta have it.

5. Nah man, ejuice is meant to be vaporized. That shit is nasty when combusted. 

6. Ecig juice releases more formaldehyde as more heat is applied. You know, the stuff they use to embalm people. Not at all healthy imo, but to each their own.