Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting Fake Liquid in Home Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xEtceteraaa, Jan 13, 2011.

1. If I got a home drug test and I just mixed lemon juice and water and put it in would it work? It's one of those tests where you piss in a cup and then you screw on the lid and the lid tests it for THC/other drugs

2. Or you could just buy synthetic piss?

3. No, even if does look like piss they'll still know you're just trying to fool them. Pay some middle schooler $5 to piss in a cup for you.

4. Its not like they smell it and i have already been tested twice. They wouldnt expect me to put in fake stuff so as long as it looks like urine im good. Im just wondering if it would pass

5. Got a pet, anything but a fish should work...

6. well you better hope they're not secretly testing you for lemons....