Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

putting eye drops in before smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by topgun055, Apr 30, 2012.

1. morning gc i was just wondering if putting in eyedrops before smoking works because i suck at putting them in while high.

2. Yes it does

3. There's only one way to know...

4. ^^^ put eye drop's only in one eye...lol we used to do that at school and just have one red stoned fucked up looking eye hahahah if any one sketch start's asking just say its pinkeye

5. Yeah, it does. I prefer to put them in before smoking.

6. Yeah thats how my wife used to do it when she smoked.

7. Tis the only way.

8. I actually do both, before and after, cant afford to cut corners

9. Yes, that is the only way I do it, and it works just as proficiently as doing it afterwards.

10. I've done that and i can tell you that it works. The way i tested it was in one eye i put it before and after i smoke. In the other eye i only put it in after and you can tell a difference.

11. Yeah I always put in my eye-drops before I blaze but that shit burns me like hell.

12. I put them in after :cool:

Really though, I appreciate the soothing sensation of the drops on a pair of dry eyes :D

13. Same here, used to do it after i smoked, but got annoyed with how many times i would miss my eye. I put them in before and get it in both eyes on the first try. ;)

14. ye it does work, but i prefer doingwhat another guy said and just doing one eye, people dont look at you like are you stoned its more WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WIT UR EYE?

15. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']ye it does work, but i prefer doingwhat another guy said and just doing one eye, people dont look at you like are you stoned its more WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WIT UR EYE?[/quote]

Id rather people think I'm stoned and don't have pink eye.