Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting E-Juice In Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoneymcblazer, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I recently just broke my vape when I was trying to fill it with my new apple flavored E-juice. But it got me thinking, if I were to pack a bowl, and then put a few drops of the e-juice on top of it, would it do anything bad or harmful to me? Would it even flavor it or anything? I'm curious about this and I was wondering if someone knows what would happen.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sometimes I put one drop of zero-nicotine e-juice in my DBV bowls. Not too sure how well it would work for smoking but I know it works well in my vape. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. It would probably just make the weed taste like the liquid. I actually had this same thought earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would suggest letting it dry for a few minutes before smoking if you plan on doing this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I've done it, I would suggest using 0 nicotine ejuice though. I bought the vapor for life 'Zeus' and it fits perfectly into the bong where the downstem would typically be placed, and my buddies and I call it Zeus tokes. Amazing amounts of flavour, this I what the device looks like.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Just out of curiosity, what would happen if there was nicotine in the e-juice? Would it give me an extra buzz or anything? 

7. If you we're to put nicotine juice in, I'd definitely suggest using a small amount, at least to start with. One drop of ejuice is probably a couple solid drags out of your ecig, so I would assume you'd get one hell of a head buzz.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Bleh on the nicotine. It's pretty concentrated. Might be better to skip it and just use the 0 nicotine. At least try that first. You could probably give yourself a nasty headache.

9. @stoneymcblazer FYI I add 3 drops of 0nic to every1 of my blunts(backwoods) and It taste amazing currently I'm using a smores flavor and woooweee that shit taste gooooood. I have tried 3mg nicotine and I just had a nausea sick feeling don't suggest it. Keep on blowing smoke!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

10. Your not really suppose to ignite ejuice. Combustion of glycerin can produce high levels of formaldehyde that are not present when vaporizing under normal conditions. I doubt it will kill you or anything but it's not the best idea.

11. Lmao.... this thread/website (lately) truely is dawrins theory in its finest.... I'm high though and not all knowing so hey you do you man

12. OP is 4 years old.

You'd also have to be some kinda billy to put ecig juice on weed lol

13. I have read that it is not a good idea. the eliquid was made to be vaperized not smoked

14. Only thing I put on my bud is kief