Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

putting down the weed. all good things must come to an end

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingajbush, Oct 20, 2011.

1. This is officially my last week of smoking weed. damn its gonna suck but its a sacrifice that will be worth it. Im joining the navy this month and i know drugs is not tolerated. i had some of the best time in my life smoking weed, weed help me get through some of the hardest times of my life. If it wasnt for weed i prob would have went crazy or ending up letting my temper take over and been in jail or something. all good things must come to an end tho. ima just start back when i get old and retire or something, prob grow my dreadlocs back and have my rasta days lol. do anybody know about that legel herbal smoking stuff? is it safe like weed

2. Damn well good luck dude! But from what I've heard that natural shit is horrible for you, I dont know which ones or anything but I think they had problems with people having seizures smoking that stuff.

3. Don't smoke spice or K2. One of my friends had a seizure shortly after smoking it. It says "not for human consumption" on the packet for a reason

4. Good luck, but don't smoke substitutes or "spices" they aren't the real thing, and cause lots of health problems, one of the main is higher chance of seizures, good luck!

5. I heard tea herbs smoke good. Buffing get you high.

6. ahh man i feel for you bro :(

i know that i'm going to be in the same boat (no pun intended) as of march 2013, as i plan on joining the Victorian police force.

it will be a sad day, the day i smoke my last bong. but i know that i will definitely start up again once my police career is over.

as for the legal herbs, the only one i've ever had is 'Kronic'. it wasn't too bad, but i much prefer the real thing. i'm sure it's fine to smoke once in a while, but i would never make it a daily habit.

make the most of your last week man, enjoy the lovely herb while you can! :bongin:

good luck in the navy too bro, peace.

7. #7 trazyfilth, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    About the spice. yeah my friends mom smoked some and apparently she had a stroke ive smoked it myself actually 3 times before i wouldn't recommend it. you never know what is in that stuff. and my first time smoking it i felt weird it made me feel as if time had slowed down among other things. anyways i didn't like it very much. it wasnt the same as smoking bud.

8. #8 benwise, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Do not smoke K2. Don't smoke any 'spice blend'

Don't smoke anything synthetic! My friends experience with it:

I posted this in another thread asking, but here it goes.

My friend brought some girl to my apartment and instead of bringing weed like he said he would (we provide a place for him to bang/drink/smoke and he brings us bud lol) he brought some herbal blend bullshit. I was like 'youre not smoking that shit in my house.' He went outside, she took 1 hit and started having mini seizures. I knew what was happening etc we brought her in people tried calling the cops and shit but I just kept it all good and when she snapped out of it I think everyone realized you shouldn't fuck with that incense stuff. She literally was making noises like she was possessed and couldn't breathe and she was flailing around and shit..

That's my weird reaction story.

I know you'll probably try it for yourself if some navy guys offer it to you, or if a buddy who can't smoke either offers it. They'll claim it's amazing, this, that, etc. It might be the first time. It might be everything you wanted since you can't smoke.

Turns bitter-sweet real quick. It's nothing like 'greening out' on weed if you have a bad 'trip' on this synthetic shit. It's awful, could pose a threat to your life, etc. I know it's so easy to try it once but please don't. It's not worth it.

9. you should try the spice or (insense) at least once... defently not like weed at all but its ok for a one time use i guessss! dont smoke too much of it tho start out slow. to

10. YOU GON DIE!!! jk man..jk

11. Don't mess around with spice. But you sacrificing herb for your country is mighty selfless, an attribute disappearing in this world. Good for you my man.

P.S. when you find yourself in a sticky situation, imagine that fresh toke as a honorable retiree. :D

12. i smoke spice alot just be careful what kind of spice you are smoking. everyone says that spice is bad for you and well so are cigs.

13. That sucks man but ur right everything good has to end sometime. & same here if it wasn't for weed when I was a teenager I had bad depression & w/o it I wouldn't probably be here right now

14. Dayum homie, good luck.

15. weed and peace and happiness > the navy

16. my uncle is in the army and he said dont do drugs, but when you get in its all gravy cause its all over the base and shit.... good luck though buddy

17. Good luck in the navy bro. Next hit goes out to you :bongin:

18. smoke blunts of headtrip:)

19. Why would you give up your rights to become a glorified peon of the government???

20. You'll pickup drinkin fast lol