Putting bong water in drug test

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stoned Eskimo, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Hey, so just a high idea I've been thinking about for awhile. I have a drug test coming up next week for my dead end job that im bound to fail either way, but ive been wanting to leave for awhile and explore for a year or so. What if I poured some dirty bong water mixed with piss in a drug test! The guys in the lab would think i have blood in my THC system:smoking:

Sorry if this is a little hard to understand, but we all know how hard it is to write stoned:p

2. #2 grass man420, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    i think they would be able to tell, but then again really old bong water is quite yellow so it could blend in nicely with the piss. if you want to quit anyways i suggest simply refusing to take the drug test. legally speaking denying a drug test does not mean you have drugs in your system. failing a drug test however proves that you do. don't new employers ask about that kind of stuff and talk to your previous employers? but then i guess you could just omit that employers name on your resume.

just use a strainer if you do it cause you can't have bits of weed in the bongwater/ piss cocktail, but your bong water might be clean anyways if you use a screen.

3. #3 DaComeUpCat, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    I don't really see what you're trying to accomplish by doing that but let me give you some advice if you don't want to go broke in the near future:

Drink water until your piss is clear. I recommend buying a gallon jug at your local grocery store for less than a buck.

Start drinking the water about an hour and a half before hand and keep doing so until about 20 minutes before you test (make sure you piss occasionally, you don't want to destroy your blatter!).

Take niacin and cranberry pills if you want to be extra safe.

Also throw in a vitamin b6, blue gatorade and/or red bull if you don't want your piss to be completely clear.

It's not over, you can still pass man.:smoking:

4. Why do you want to fail a drug test...

5. Mother of Scienece, we have our first live cannabis plant that smokes humans. His drug tests are done by real scientists and he is just a stoned plant fucking with the experiments.

6. i lol'd:smoking:

7. I lold...I say while you're at it just shit in the cup!

8. Wouldn't work the way you are hoping. They don't actually test for THC, they test for THC metabolites (byproducts your body creates while metabolizing THC)

9. :hello: This!!! ^^^

just drop a little nug of poo into the cup and call it a day.

if they ask, just play it off as if you dont know any better.

10. Make your piss "fragrant"! Be sure to eat asparagus the night before your test. :devious:

11. give them a semen sample instead

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and I’m like this is a private residence if you don’t leave I will call the police

12. hahaha sounds like a Cannabis corpse song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIazEDTBUKE]Cannabis Corpse - Chronolith - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xy87yVwQ4E[/ame]

13. Agree with this guy. Beating, or at least diluting drug tests is easy as fuck. Drink a full glass of water every 15 minutes or so for about 3 or 4 hours before your test. Wait until you have to piss about every 20 minutes. Keep drinking water, and then go take your test. If you take enough niacin your urine may still have a bit of color to it. But as far as I know you can't be fired for a diluted urine test.

14. :bongin::bongin:

15. If you're going through the trouble of sneaking in bong water, why not take it a step further in sneak in some clean piss?

But if you really don't like the job, fuck it, I guess.

16. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SyK8SjQsZw[/ame]