Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting blunt wraps in a pipe..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pedroo, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Okay, so the other day a friend and i were lighting up a blunt, then it got down to the roach, i put it out, and put the rest of the bud in my pipe, but i also decided to rip a few peices of the blunt wrap amd add it in the bowl. It definately added the blunt wrap flavor. Is this a bad thing to do?

2. I normally just take the roach and place it in the hole, light it, and it draws like a regular blunt, just through your piece. Sorta looks like a birthday candle sticking out:p

3. #3 Pedroo, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol i was going to do this, but decided to just rip it open. I thought itd look weird to do that lol

4. It really don't matter man, I just do it so I don't have to break open the resin clogged roach and get my fingers sticky. Which ever you prefer:hippie:

5. yeah i just throw whole roaches in to bowls all the time.

6. This is the best thing to do, because by the end of the blunt, the paper has resin on it and will also get you stoned. Just use the paper that was on the blunt if youre going to do that op, it will get you higher..

7. i would think if u have a bowl, why not just smoke the bowl? better for your lungs and saves weed, but thats my opinion. to each his own..the answer to your question is thats fine to do, might be a harsher hit that just straight weed but yulll get high in the end.

8. one time i wake n bake with 10 roaches and i was fucked up.... just put the whole roach in the hole

9. sometimes a joint/blunt is just what you want. besides, i love rolling a good j and makin it last for 30mins or so