Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

putting a seed in dirt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I bet the seed isn't even viable. And even if it is, you guys seem to have no growing experience so your plant will probably stretch and die within a week and there will be yet another thread that says "help, seedling is dying!"

2. I've never even seen a marijuana seed, and I buy alot of bud.

3. germinate it first it takes like 2 days or 1 and you will see more results.

4. ^^ germinating does help. its super easy. take a tupperware container, and put a damp paper towel on the bottom. lay the seeds on the towel so that they are not touching, and put another damp towel on top. put the lid on the container and store it in a dark, dry place. check on it a day later, and you might see tiny white root looking things breaking out of the seed. you'll want to plant these germinated seeds sprout side down into the earth.