Putting a joint in a homemade gravity bong? (urgent)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by weft, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Do you guys think a .7 joint would fit in a socket so I could smoke it out of a gravity bong?

2. Yes, just make sure its high tight in the socket and make sure the hole of the j is lined up with the hole in the socket. You should be set to get ripped as a mf. Enjoy!!

3. If ur smoking joints from a bong... WELL DONE! :D It filters the smoke and all this scientific shit, but like.

I used to do it meself, had a whole other bong just for it. Glass and wood xP

Had a 2 mill drill point in the wood to stick me joint in with a metal tube hot glued down as the stem, filtered like a beast, nice and cool.

4. sounds like something I would try. thanks for the heads up

• Like Like x 1
  5. You know he's putting it in a gravity bong, right? Those don't filter anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Even tho if its a gravity bong the filter of the joint will filter the smoke.

7. Why a joint, the weed would last longer if it wasnt rolled.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What dankness420 said.......

9. best way i ever filtered was powdered ice or some snow in a bong or steam roller, nice cool filtered hits, and the wreckage was carnaly killer.
    back in the 80's n 90's

• Like Like x 1
  10. A gravity bong uses the suction of water to draw smoke into the chamber. It filters nothing.

11. Ayeeee hahaha niceeee, best filter I ever did was fill an empty ciggy with weed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol, ok. Why did you filter weed?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah why would you want weed filtered? That makes no sense. You could be filtering out some thc with that. You don't want that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. You wouldn't be filtering out any thc, but you might get less smoke from increased drag. Filtering weed through water can get rid of some carcinogens without losing any cannabinoids. The only thing joint filters do is stop weed from being sucked back into your mouth.

15. What no, THC molecules are alot bigger than nicotine. So yeah, filters will be locking out a good amount of thc. And also how sticky the bud is, you know resin build up. If you get resin build up in your filter, gonna be blocking alot with that too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. urgent urgent urgent, Emergency!

17. Heat... And I honestly don't give a fuck if I filtered some out coz like i still got high and got what I wanted lol

18. I like to smoke the whole joint so if I was using a roach it would hurt me mouth, I don't smoke often.

19. I don't think you know how filters work. They aren't small enough to filter out any molecules. They will just increase the drag, and that is a negligible difference.