Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting a blunt in honey?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, May 28, 2012.

1. Can this actually be done to make it burn longer? or is this a myth? Because it sounds pretty cool

2. No that's retarded.

3. It isn't a myth. It makes it burn hella slow. Making it taste better is a myth tho. May not be healthy

4. [quote name='"Forked Up"']No that's retarded.[/quote]

Worked for me

5. It does work. Just be careful I went overboard with it. My high ass put a line of honey in the rello, rolled the blunt then, then rolled the blunt in honey. It wouldn't stay lit for anything.

6. put honey on it as if you were coating the outside with honey oil.. heat the honey, get a food-braising brush and lightly coat it.. let it dry afterward so it will light. come on guys, think.. nothings going to light if its wet

7. It makes a lot of smoke too.

8. Put too much, you have a sticky mess.

9. it's not like you just dip a blunt in some honey lol.

you're suppose to coat the blunt but it only takes a very very small amount of honey so be careful if you're gonna try it.

10. Don't make a habit of it. Honey can crystallize in your lungs when smoked, so doing it often isn't a good idea.

11. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']Don't make a habit of it. Honey can crystallize in your lungs when smoked, so doing it often isn't a good idea.[/quote]

I'm not arguing against this or anything, but I've been trying to find evidence of this and there is none. I heard that because honey is natural sugar, it's hella easy to break down

12. Any type of sugar shouldn't be in your lungs, and the sticky nature of honey and sugar would make it easier to stick to things it shouldn't. I wouldn't chance it.

13. Any type of smoke shouldn't be in your long either, right? ;)

14. try using peice of bacon instead of blunt rap for that meaty taste

15. Someone i know put this honey whiskey on it, made it harsher but burned slow

16. As much as I don't like blunts, I'm not not going to tell you not to smoke them, but honey? Come on man. Don't do that. :devious:

17. just use a tiny bit if you de leafed, thats when it works best. a

18. [quote name='"HossanDeJenerio"']try using peice of bacon instead of blunt rap for that meaty taste[/quote]

Yes. Weed and Bacon.

Okay... I'm going out on a limb here...

Bacon flavored blunt wraps.

19. Close

[​IMG]