Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting a balloon on a homade vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, May 19, 2009.

1. I've always wondered if this would work:
    Say I take my homade lightbulb vape and put a balloon on the open part, then
    put some weed in and vaped it would the balloon fill up with vapor or would it not work?

2. It would not work, the balloon is too tough to inflate. That is why actual vaporizers use a bag. If you had a bag that would probably work.

3. to abide by the gas laws when the temperature is raised so is pressure and volume, if theres more pressure to overcome the elasticity of the balloon then yes, but probably not try stretching out the balloon before you do this if youre going to try it, when i used my lghtbulb vape some smoke always leaked out the top fromt he smoke swirling