Put your input please one with pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenbudzzz, Jul 17, 2009.

1. These pics better show up dis time fuck

Attached Files:

2. is it lookin proper?...what u think about yield size?

3. Ye ask, ye recieve. Yields looking poor and ill tell you why. First your lights are way to far away. Some arent even aiming at the plant. The fan is aiming at the wall im confused about that. 8th and lastly two of those lights need to lowered/moved to light the lower branches. GL
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

4. Doesn't look bad by any means. What lights are you using, if anything they look a bit sparse. What are you at like 10 days of flower?

5. Forgot about yeild... if your fertilizing properly, and its about 2 feet tall like it looks, I'd say 1/2 oz to 1 oz. Hard to say though since I'm assuming your just over a week of flower. If your more into 12/12 than that, its not looking good bro.... curious about what lighting is.

6. cfls.....4 - 42ws daylight 2 23ws day light

7. how many weeks into grow? How many into flower?

8. #8 greenbudzzz, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    shit, weeks into grow
    probably 2 months at most 2 and a half about a week flowering to 10 days..

9. You're using CFL's and you have them that far away? Move them closer man, your plant needs light.

Viper is right, move 2 to the lower branches and get some light to them.

10. #10 hyphymane, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    I pretty sure this is the problem...

if u say ur in flowering, those CFLs look like there in the 6700k range....for flower u need to have 2700k...change em patna....and when u do change em i agree with everyone else; make sure u have some CFLs lookin up at ur plant, givin light underneath the leaves

u can tell the difference between the two. the lights u have now are for sure in the 6700k range because they give off a blue/sorta clear light...flowering requires the 2700k when u look at that bulb it gives off a redish light.

good luck mane

11. this my first timegrow...

12. respect for input..im hit yall up wit a new pic rite now

13. Tip 1: Take down the tinfoil
    Tip 2: Change out the 6700ks for 2700ks to flower
    Tip 3: Move them closer, CFLs don't burn like others
    Tip 4: Get high

14. get some mylar too from a hyrdoponics store

15. i had mylar but i made a new box it out grew it
    sooo..i just use tinfoil for now i kno abuot "hotspots" and wat not i dun think it does that much damage to da plant mylar jus reflect better