Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Put Water In Your Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crates, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I see so many threads and posts about "has anybody ever put anything other than water in their bong?" 

Why anybody would want to be anything other than H20 in their bong is beyond me. I've heard people putting in coca cola, whiskey, gatorade... you name it. Maybe it's just me but that sounds nasty. And the bong would be a sticky nightmare.

2. Soda is cheaper than water here in 'Murica :laughing:

3. I've seen people put strawberries in there head tube instead of ice. Makes it taste like strawberries but is pretty gross after haha!

4. I use boiled peppermint tea in mine, gives it like a menthol feeling and is waaay easier to hit. I also use any kind of juice and soda, but the hot tea method is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Whoever thought of bottling and selling water is a genius.

6. I often use things other than water in my hookah but not in my bong

7. Actually I live in Canada and it gets quite cold here, lots of people I know put alcohol in their bongs to prevent from freezing.  Good old stoner ingenuity. :gc_rocks:

8. #9 Thee Mushroom Man, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    [quote name="Crates" post="19327607" timestamp="1389559948"]I see so many threads and posts about "has anybody ever put anything other than water in their bong?" Why anybody would want to be anything other than H20 in their bong is beyond me. I've heard people putting in coca cola, whiskey, gatorade... you name it. Maybe it's just me but that sounds nasty. And the bong would be a sticky nightmare.[/quote]I have put lemonade in my bong, and it tasted really good. The sticky bong afterwards was defiantly not worth it though. Sadly my bong broke so i cant fucking do shit like that anymore. Fuck Fuck Fuck fuck i hate myself.I have to use a fucking bowl that holds like .000000000001 grams and it takes like 52.5 bowls to get high

9. i went camping once and didnt have any water, so I used vodka instead... was pretty nasty