Put the new system in today

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeyMcDank, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Your dancing windshield wiper and vibrating doors are intense!

2. you remind me of my brother, haha.
    always wanted to have a better system then everyone else.
    i love bass. just got a new car, dodge challenger.
    i wish i had enough cash for a system now.
    that looks nice though. i like your car :]

3. shoulda done 2 Fi BTL 18's ;)

4. Funny. I use to have to 18" BTL's ;)

5. DAMN son. I'll bet that system BURRRRPS.

How many DBs you puttin out? You tested it yet?

6. niiiiiiiiice lol theres some vids on youtube about window flexing and too much bass cracks up your windshields lol but dam mang nice bass and car

7. Havent put it on the meter yet. Its probably doing between 150-152db

8. Thought id share a little video :D

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v387/AppleyardHKD/?action=view&current=100_4554.flv][​IMG][/ame]

9. Oh my lord. That sound system makes it look like your car is falling apart, lol.

Can you even hear the lyrics or is the bass to overwhelming?

10. 4 12"s damn thats loud, I have 2 10" apline type S s with a 1000watt amp behind them :D and its amazing. I must say baking out my car and listening to music with the bass is one of my favorite places to bake. :smoke:

11. LOL For right now bass is overwhelming. I still have all stock speakers in my doors. I am about to put 3 component sets fiberglassed into my door panels. Then the lyrics will be able to keep up with the bass.

12. I agree man! I love sitting in my car listening to music and smoking.

13. feel bad for the guy sitting in back right

that probably isnt even enjoyable from there

good shit though man

14. Lol nice. I remember I was in my neighbors car. We were listening to some Bone Thugs and we couldn't even hear the lyrics. It was all bass. It was cool but also not cool cause I love their lyrics. Haha.

15. LOL Ya everyone ALWAYS says that. No worries though when I get the extra cash I will have a front stage where you were ear every lyric clearly even over the loud bass.

16. Man a sound system like yours AND actually being able to hear lyrics. How fuckin' sick would that be? Lucky bastard.

17. LOL Not lucky. This has taken me a good 4-5 months to get the money to get all the stuff needed. My subs and amp were sitting in my garage collecting dust for about 4 months :(