put my room together - really struggled

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by iGrow420710, Jun 16, 2018.

1. this is what i managed to do.... is it okay?

S4010052.JPG

S4010053.JPG

S4010054.JPG

S4010055.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks good. You will want to put the temp/humidity meter by the plants so it reads what the plants are getting .. of its on the filter I believe it would give a false reading

3. Thank you. I have the probe hanging canopy height.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is your fan on the outside of the tent? That looks like a muffler...is that what that is?

If you are using a smaller fan such as a 4” vortex fan, you really want to eliminate as many curves and bends in your exhaust system as you can. For every curve or change in direction that is in your setup, you lose 20%-25% of your fan’s ability to move air through effectively. Instead of making that 90 degree angle, could you mount diagonally and go from one corner to the opposite adjacent corner?

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

5. Fan is on inside of the tent. Not a muffler. It is stealth hyperfan.

6. Whoa that is one them thar fancy thingamajiggers huh? That’s a nice setup, man. Looks like you have a monster quantum board light, too. I’m running an HLG 260 watt in 3000K, but yours looks to be 3 times bigger than my light.

Definitely subbing to this.

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

7. changed some stufff

S4010006.JPG S4010007.JPG S4010008.JPG S4010009.JPG

• Like Like x 1

8. Sheeeeeeyyyyaaaatttt! Dude that light is freakin beast mode! I looked for the details about your light but couldn’t find anything. Which quantum board lights are you running and which driver? That is awesome!

I’m really digging that exhaust fan, too. Can you tell me what fan that is, and the rating?
    Your setup looks really clean man!

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

9. Thank you man!!

HLG 550
    Horticulture Lighting Group.

Exhaust fan is 6inch hyperfan STEALTH.
    315CFM/535m3

10. Well, you certainly have my respect. What size is your tent? It looks like a 3 x 3. Mine is almost a 3 x 3...it's 32" x 32" but I want a 3 x 3. My laundry room is kinda small, though lol.

I think you will like the carbon filter setup the way you have it now better, although with a 315CFM fan in that tent, it won't be an issue. I'm assuming you have a variable controller on that bad boy

11. It’s a 4x4 tent. And I recently bought a climate controller to upgrade the variable speed controller already provided with the fan. Having temp issues though 33C max I’m guessing only because the weather here is like 26-28C atm

12. Well, it’s an impressive setup. When will you start growing in it?

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

13. a month in already

14. Post some pictures man! You have a crazy setup! We want to see it in action