Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

put my bong in the freezer!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Mar 21, 2009.

1. yep... i put my nice straight shooter bong... which i have named "Wabi Sabi" in the freezer. barley fit. it has an ice catcher but i dont like putting ice in there cuz i feel the ice blocks the path of the smoke too much. Any ways, I put it in the freezer minus the bowl and downstem(so they dont crazk) with water in it. im gonna take it out before the water in there freezes obviously but wait till its nice and chilled.... I will post the results shortly.

2. never heard of such a thing. it can not be done! impossible. :smoking:

3. nice man I do my bong in the fridge filled, leaving the slide out. Its really nice let us know how the freezer goes.

4. I freeze my metal pipes all the time.

5. I'm excited now. :smoking:

6. I leave my bong in the freezer all time sometimes even for a day or so:smoking:

7. I've tried the fridge but never the freezer.

Let us know how it goes =]
    +rep for the new idea :smoking:

8. its like....uber awesome... the cold frosted glass on your lips feels great and you can take much bigger hits then before.... sorry about the long wait for the reply.... i partly froze the water inside so i had to break it out refill it and by that time stick it back in cuz it was gettin warm again.... but yeah its awesome if you dont freeze the water. i recomend no more then 20 mins if you got water in it, but since mine is a straight shooter (just straight tube design) it takes verry little water, so it freezes fast

9. the fridge? were you planning on smoking within that hour?

10. i wouldnt do it. i mean imagine if you accidentaly knicked your bong and some shit happend.