put down my dog :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MariJane402, May 17, 2011.

1. I wasn't either until I started dating this girl who had multiple cats through the duration of our relationship. Truth be told if you get them as kittens you can mold them into pretty fun little companions.

I've also learned male cats work out better than females. My uncle had this female cat that I was forced to name commando kitty because as soon as you entered the same room as it, the little fucker would instantly run up and claw the fuck out of you. Worst week of my life when I had to babysit the thing when they were out of town.

2. my bf's two male cats rule. basically mine too with how much time we spend together.
    i am totally 50/50 doggy cat

3. [ame="http://vimeo.com/8191217"]Last Minutes with ODEN on Vimeo[/ame]

Dont worry everyone goes through it.

Stay strong.

I always remember this video if someone tells me their dog died

4. Sorry to hear, it is hard to get over.

Reading all this made me tear up a bit as we put down our akita, Shawnee. Big, strong, beautiful and so gentle. 16 years of unforgettable memories.

5. more tears from that vid, Blue D. but so sweet.

6. I'm sorry for your loss.
    My family had to put down the husky in this photo recently. I couldn't be there because I'm away for school. I picked him out as a puppy and we were so close. Taking him with me would have been bad for him because I don't have a lot of free space, so I left him with the family. He wasn't eating anymore and had a lot of pain in his back legs.
    [​IMG]
    We had a wonderful ten years. I don't know if I could have handled watching him be put down.
    The photo was from last Winter... him and the lab were both a bit too old for proper dog sledding, but they were great with it before they got too old. We didn't want them to pull humans around anymore, so we decided to see how the cat liked it...
    RIP Balto, RIP Riordan.

7. riordan was only 7 too, makes me sad.

8. Aww </3 =(

At least he's out of this shit hole world.

9. Damn this thread is making me cry. I can't imagine the pain you guys have gone through but unfortunately I will also have to go through it with my dog...damn life cycle.

Sorry for everyone's losses. :(

10. the loyal unconditional love a pet gives is better than weed.

11. better than a lot of things in life

12. I don't want my little guy to die =( I haven't cried since I was a kid but the thought of him dieing or in pain, breaks my heart and makes me so sad and I would cry if he died.. =( I love every second I get to see him :) And spooning with him at night and keeping me warm :3 <3 You Russell
    [​IMG]

13. i'm sorry :( when i was little, i had a chihuahua puppy. he was such a good little guy, would go with me everywhere. one day, i was at school and my parents broke the news to me: my little Poquito was kicked in the head by a horse and killed :[ (i live on a ranch) broke my heart. i'm still upset about it.

14. :(i am so sorry, i will smoke one for him...nobody knows how strong that bond is unless they've experienced a dogs love and loyalty...

this is why i am currently researching for an anti-aging miracle serum for my dog

15. i miss that face.