put cough drops in bong water and other flavors or candies

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 24, 2019.

1. How do you walk on your tits?
    I'd like to try that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #22 wyattparx, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    You must get some real crap by the sounds of your threads

3. Kopi Luwak coffee, it's nice, we've got some here. Was about £60 for 250g. Expensive, a nice treat though, I like a cat pooh espresso with a joint sometimes for breakfast.

Doing it with milk or sugar ruins it, why pay that much for coffee to make it taste of sweet milk?

It's the palm civet, not a monkey. They eat the fresh coffee berries, digest the bulk of the pulp and pass the bean / seed inside, people collect and wash the beans, then sun dry them before roasting.

The bean itself is in a husk which comes off during the roasting process and there's not the slightest hint of anything fecal about either the beans, or their extracted brew: if you want something with a real fecal smell, you need some dark raw ambergris, that's cuttlefish that's been part digested, then stored and excreted by a whale.

Some say ambergris is whale vomit, but I reckon they've never had the raw material in their hands. Others says it's whale shit and my olfactory glands go with that, had three different grades to play with many years ago when I was into making aftershaves and perfumes. Wouldn't advise putting it in a bong, unless you're a total dick...

Both Kopi Luwak and Ambergis are good shit, excuse the intended pun. I've even smoked ambergris as it has been used to flavour premium tobacco in the past. A bit odd.

Cat shit coffee is nice though; the enzymes in the cat's stomach do something to the bean which takes away the harsh edge, it's smooth, there's very little bitterness and it's worth trying if you get the chance.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What kind are you on because I need it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'll take your word for it...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I suggest you try Wild Turkey then drink it after 3.hits. Will knock you down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kopi Luwak -

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now that is the shit!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 44363517_2122414731420439_8813920203093049344_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. I hear you brother, but It's not monkey shit, it's SKUNK! (Civet is a type of polecat.)

I've heard of this shit before, and man, it might be the worlds greatest beverage, but there ain't no way I am drinking civet shit! :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. So I take it the putting skunk shit coffee in your bong is out of the question ?
    :hookah:

12. Not gonna lie, I'd probably try a hit out of it.

But it would be a bitch to clean after depending on the shape of the bong.

Though I'm not sure why I'm taking this thread so seriously lol

13. Dammit. I hate even contributing to this madness, but... apple juice is actually pretty bomb in the bong!

I'm sure somehow, it's not good for you, but at least with the OP we wont have to worry about brain damage being a side effect...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you for posting your personal experiences drinking skunk shit coffee, You got me tempted to try some ..
    You know I have never been advised to eat or drink anything that comes out another animals ass,

The worse part is if you all enjoy it that much ,, you must have the biggest shit eating grin on your faces .

I knew a guy who put a cat turd in his pipe thinking it was a bud .
    He said he was in his bedroom, it was dark , his mattress was on the floor and he reached over and loaded a bowl that he had laying on the carpet and lite that bad boy up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Oh, for anyone other than OP, rinse between uses.
    OP, dont worry about rinsing. If you wait long enough you'll have bong water hooch in a few days

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sorry dbl post

17. Why did my mind read this in the original Willy wonka voice

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. I busted out laughing when I got to “lit that bad boy up” glad nobody’s around

• Like Like x 2
  19. I only do that on Labor Day.

Oh. Shit. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1