Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pussy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ibrahim12345, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I've been smoking for 3 years but lately I've been smoking out of a bong. Been wondering if you're a pussy if you can't take big bong rips?

2. Pretty sure only pussies think in terms of being a pussy or not.

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]  go home kid

4. smoking bud is smoking bud. this shit isn't a contest bro it's about gettin jah head up and chillin.

5. You are a sloppy wet dripping funk box of bacteria and a swell host to bacteria or infection

Sent from my pooper to your home

6. personally I hate when I'm smoking with friends and they're taking little hits, I should be happy because more for me but its annoying to watch. smoking with friend a few years back he was smoking like half a one hitter and coughed his lungs out

while this seems stupid advice, I'd fuckin rip it anyway and enjoy the cough

7. Yes please.....What was the question?

8. Same haha.  I always feel like a dick ripping it when my friends are taking considerably smaller hits than I am.  

9. No, not taking big bong rips doesn't make you a pussy. Placing personal value on people based on how they smoke however may be a different story.

10. Marijuana deserves to fill up your lungs to the point that you are coughing so hard that you think there is a realistic chance that you might actually die!

"Is this deliverance? Is it the end?"

11. the shit people worry about

12. Not clearing the bong or pulling the cone is not pussy, but it's rude. Before you pass the bong, there better not be any ash in the cone or smoke in the chamber.

13. If your friends say you take pussy hits, you need some more mature smoke-buddies. It's about what's comfortable for you, not impressing someone because you can have a bigger cough attack, lol.

14. Pussy??? Seriously you make it sound like you're scared of the smoke

15. It's really all about technique with bongs, hitting a pipe is simple at doesn't get any more complicated than it is. When I use a bong I start hitting it as lightly as I can with as little force as possible, just enough to get the water bubbling decently. Then you wait for the smoke to fill the glass cylinder and pull the bowl out. Here is pretty much the most important part, just take all of that smoke it as quickly as you can, take it in with force as you clear the smoke and it won't hurt nearly as much because the smoke isn't burning your throat for nearly as long that way. The smoke is traveling to your lungs already with force when you do that. Then make sure you try to hold in the hit for 5 seconds if you can.

Idk how big your bong is but you should just try filling up the cylinder every rip and taking it in quickly and then simply holding it in a few seconds. Do that with repetition and when you feel comfortable hitting it that way every time, try testing yourself more. Keep hitting the bong when its full of smoke and just wait for that feeling in your throat to come telling you to clear it. Once you're at that level you know how to hit bongs like a champ.

16. Hit the damn thing however you want! Just don't be rude and half clear a bong then pass it. If you can't handle a huge hit then there is no use trying to force yourself to take one. Just smoke it however you feel comfortable. I own two bongs and I rarely take massive rips off them as I like to enjoy the smoke rather than choke myself to the point where I puke or come close to puking.

17. Kind of a childish thing to consider someone a pussy for not taking huge hits. Everyone has different capacity both in lungs and tolerance.

18. I wish I had a life where I could care about this kind of stupid shit.

19. Pussy?

...yes please!