pussy or no pussy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4 20, Apr 2, 2012.

1. chilling at destin for spring break getting fucked up, chilling with some ladies when we meet some girls from the same school. shes probably a 6 or 7 out of 10, ive never gone all the way before.. everything else before tho. but, she had to go in right before we got down, we made out and were feeling on eachother for like half an hour. the question is should i go for that even if shes not the best looking? its up to you blades

oh yea, and she gave me a condom earlier that night:hello:

2. anyone out there? im in need of advice asap

3. why the hell do you need advise lol 6 or 7 sounds fine, the first time won't be great but just get it done with..

she obviously wants it if she gave you a condom...get offline and go get laid

4. shes not the finest girl but i mean its my first lay haha so you say its worth it? her bodys nice and shes definitley dtf she was letting me do anything i wanted

5. Honestly man im a virgin and if a girl whos a 6 or 7 gave me a condom Id fuck her shit. It would probably last 30 seconds but Id go for it haha. Pussy is pussy it doesnt matter. And you said she has a nice body right? Do it now

6. No way wait for a prefect 10. Cuz looks are everything in life.

7. yeah i've heard the first time is always the best, so don't let this average annie steal your virgin nuts away from a perfect 10

8. so u havnt had pussy before and ur asking us if u SHOULD get it??
    uhhhh ill answer that on behalf of everyone here..
    YES, BANG THAT PUSSY LITTLE GRASSHOPPER!!!!!

9. Lol I think if this were true you'd already be banging her, just saying.
    I don't know many males who would go post on a forum asking if they should fuck a 6/7...most guys will fuck anyone who's willing...haha.

10. Obvious troll is obvious

Or
    Your just shallow as fuck

11. Dude she's obviously down i dont see what the hesitation is about

12. Go for it man you may be a 5 on the scale so this is your lucky day lol.

13. Idiot! Why don't you ask your Mom for advice or your clergy.

14. Well her friend was throwing up a lot last night so she went in... But idk who would troll about getting a 6 or 7, common gc really

15. Even if she was a 3 I'd smash. Fuck the haterzz

16. I'm with buddy. Go ask the Pope.

17. Listen son, you either get that pussy, or...

[​IMG]

This WILL be you. You understand me!?

18. Well, since you don't know from experience, Ill go ahead and let you know thats not true.

OP get it in.

19. My first time was in a store when I was 14....I am refuting this.

What kind of question is that? "Should I lose my viriginity to a 6/7?" As opposed to what? A perfect 10? Bitch you ain't no Vinnie Chase.

Seriously though....hit it.

20. if she's a ginger smash it i love eating out a pumpkin patch (unshaved of course). oh and just letting you guys know one of my fantasies is doing anal, and while it's in, i start peeing into her anal cavity. but that's not all, once i'm done peeing into her, i take it out and she farts it out giving me a splash of fresh water. just letting you guys know.