Pussy bong rips!!

Discussion in 'General' started by drugluv5, Jun 25, 2011.

1. #1 drugluv5, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    I hate when you pass the bong to someone who acts like they know their shit and they dont know what to do with it... everyone should be able to clear a bong yo

2. Dammit bro I thought u were gonna link me to some girl taking a bong rip through her pussy.

3. Some people are just more experienced..remember we were all there at some point.

4. who said getting high was a competition?

but i do agree with you to some extent.

5. k thats faiirrrr... but not if they act like they know their shit! lol

6. Teach them then. There's no need to be so upset about it. It's supposed to be a chill time, not a moment of judgment. These smokers who have strong egos and who take their smoking too seriously need to lighten up. Some people just don't know how to do some things properly and it's your job to change that and make them comfortable. It's not about bringing people down. Lighten up, and just light up.

7. No competition... but shouldnt it be done correctly?

8. Oh I completley agree with you on that one though lol....
    It pisses me off when people act like they know what their doing when clearly, they don't

9. ~~* :)

10. #10 DojaCFR, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We have smoking competitions...lol

Epic, even got a 420 wrestling style championship, lol

But I can't clear a bong one hit anymore...taking some time off of blunts to hope I can reverse this.

11. indeed it should, that's why i said i agree to some extent.
    for example, people shouldn't torch an entire bowl if they can't clear it. but if they can, then go for it. :smoke:

that's different :cool:

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL8mCInmi5I]YouTube - ‪Sick bong rip!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlLBjVr9DfY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪TC Bubbler‬‏[/ame]

13. Bong Pussy PT 1 - Spankwire.com

The closest I could find.

14. #14 narcissistic, Jun 25, 2011
    just try not to be too anal when someone needs a little help at first.
    [​IMG]

Try to be a little more....down to Earth;):p

15. why do u care? some people dont have the lung capacity to clear a huge bong. some ppl just dont want to cuz its out of their comfort zone to take a huge hit. who cares?

how exactly does it effect u in any way?

16. #16 drugluv5, Jun 25, 2011
    rawrrrrr....kay fool wahteva

17. Fuck that smoke til you choke! Clear that shit...I hate when ppl don't fill it or don't clear it :devious:

18. #18 DojaCFR, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude....that is so fucking badass.....I want, where do I get one? Lol

EDIT: the lil alien I mean...

19. im not a fool son, i just dont see the point in acting tough.

OMG HE DIDNT CLEAR THE BONGGGGGG MY WORLD IS CRUMBLING. get a life.

if u were smart u would take it as an opportunity to grab the bong and clear it urself, which would make u higher.

but ur too busy being tough

20. Had to find a pic, this is when I had it. But unfortunately I tapped out this past 420....lost the "pot" (lol), but we smoked alot of blunts and I started feeling sick, didn't wanna green out or get sick and ruin my high. Lol

Not sure what changes or whathave you the current champion has done.

Attached Files: