pushin em to the limits

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by angusbeef, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Have one well rooted plant in the ground. Its been low as perhaps 30-31 lately for few hours day time lots sun up to almost 70.

Every night I cover it. Every AM uncover. The future forecasts seem optimistic. Lol...seems anything past 3 days often has been a trended guess based history not this year.often they end up altering previous low upto 5 degree as day get closer.

IE: now tue and wed show near freezing lows. Previously forecast 40's.

I already weathered first rain, a helacious wind and now frost. They seem rebound quickly but leaves drooped every AM. I started to bring heater out to bring em back life.

. The farms are harvesting. My Buddy says hes steadfast on pushing his three more weeks...idk I found first sign budrot on his more mature indica's..

I caught one mid canopy piece on mine that got rained on a week ago I cut off no further bud rot.

I guess mother natures judge out here imma see what happens. Getting more frost guard and silca today.

2. #2 Skip I am, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    I'm the same way. I'm in the PNW and our nightly temps have been getting somewhat sketchy. Im so close to harvest it could snow and I still wouldn't chop. I mean we gonna kill them anyways right. Covering them is about the only thing you can do. Mine are in a greenhouse with all the windows and doors open to keep humidity low with 5 fans blowing all over them. My trics still haven't started the transition at all to Amber but the tops are definitely on the final push to swell. Huge difference each morning now. 20181015_084932.jpg 20181015_084944.jpg 20181015_085813_001.jpg 20181014_162245.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Had about 10 to 15 percent big fan leafs didn't make it its first if any to die or be trimmed

4. My plants are starting to get pissed about the mild freezes we've been having in NE Oregon. I think I'm going to chop here as soon as it's convenient, looks like there aren't any freezes in the foreseeable forecast.

5. One of my good friend, who lives in Portland, got his two plant jacked over the weekend. That's some low blow shit right there.

6. between my dogs and security cams I'm not too worried. If you get cams be sure to get the ones with motion alarms.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #8 angusbeef, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Well its made it another two weeks, survived the first rain and will push through this one.

Every AM last three days I find a cola with a smidgen of rot. I'm probably drastic but at that point I harvest a generous amount from that branch.

As being currently low income I count it as a blessing of medicine to come. This plant may not be the single explanation of what I thought it could have been.

Thus the ultimate mystery remains who and why was it planting in my front yard when I returned from a 6 week vacation this spring??

None the less, its here, perhaps the most widely known plant in town now as the neighbor seems tak a lot pride in showingit off and even the police showed up to investigate a suspicious tip soon as it started budding.

8. BTW I stay waiting.with buckshot.