Pusherman

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Palmer Eldritch, May 8, 2005.

1. I smoked a few bowls and was listening to the Superfly soundtrack, some Bobby Womack, and War while drawing this. Took about 3 hours.
    [​IMG]

2. His legs seem a little outa proportion to the torso (they're too short)

But great work with the shading and finer detials (especialy facial features).

3. thanks, good of you to notice. maybe I didn't get it quite right, but they're foreshortened because he's walking while leaning backwards

4. may you draw pic of my gf pls ?
    if you put here , i be very happy
    thak you so much
    peace out

here ya pic of my gf

Attached Files:

• 2_b.gif
      2_b.gif
      File size:
      160.2 KB
      Views:
  5. we'll see gogo. I'm really busy nowadays so I haven't been able to draw without commission for a while. Pusher was a fluke, had some freetime due to a supervisor being out and not being able to proceed on a project without his input. I'm having trouble bringing up the full sized pic too, giving me login errors.

Synesthetic is in the same shape, been way too busy to actually complete a real site. I've been working on a CDRom business card/portfolio in Flash that will probably be uploaded and made into the main site.

Oh yes, and some concern was expressed about protecting my IP(intellectual property) so a signature was added to the image