Purr 2go

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bunduki, Aug 26, 2016.

1. I've had a few cheap bongs, nothing great, my favourite was actually a tiny cheap palm-sized pewter one from a festival, but I want a decent one and I also want a dab rig. I've seen a few conversion kits but I found this and wonder if anyone's tried one? They're actually sold out 3 places I've checked I normally shop with so seem popular, but..youtube pipe reviews, especially of dab rigs, seem to be people so annoying that by the time they're stopped yelling random stuff at the start I've hit close window and turned to my rolling tray. Anyone unbiased and less inclined to yelling 'YO!' for 6m27s used these or just have an opinion anyway please? £51 I see them at, seems a good price but I don't know much. Polycarbonate, but the bowl and downstem are glass, standard fittings too I've seen a video where they used a different nail, so the glass parts probably easy to replace and the poly won't break.

[​IMG]

Purr2Go makes smoking convenient any time, any place. Purr2Go is the world’s first injection molded premium travel bubbler. It is made of 100% BPA free, medical grade, high heat resistant, shatter resistant polycarbonate - all made exclusively in California. This revolutionary product is completely modular, which means you can build it and take it apart effortlessly! Made easy for travel, care, and cleaning.

The kit includes: Purr2Go, a removable glass downstem, glass bowl, grade 2 domeless titanium nail, and a travel case. Dual accessories are included so you don’t have to choose. Purr2Go can be used with dry herbs as well as concentrates.

Purr2Go

• Dual Removable Stemless Design & Direct Inject Design
    • Modular Polycarbonate Chamber, Cap, and Mouthpiece
    • Overall Length : 9 ½”
    • Base Diameter : 1 ½”
    • 14mm Joint Size
    • 14mm Glass Round Bowl
    • 14mm Domeless Grade 2 Titanium Nail
    • 14/19mm Low-Profile Removable Stem
    • Perc: Six-Slit Stem
    • Label: Embossed Pürr Clear
    • Made in California