Purptrainwrek/firstgrow/cfl/closet/journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GRANDADDYBLUE, Apr 5, 2011.

1. First grow ever. Using my small closet and 5 100 watt CFL's and miracle grow flower and vegtable soil. Thought it would be fun to make a little grow journal. keep posted. low budget and just a cool project of mine. at the moment theres 2 Purple trainwrek, 1 trainwrek, and 1 berry purple kush that just sprouted. all the trainwrek strains are 10 days old:hello: keep posted and if you have a question, im all ears:wave::wave:

Attached Files:

2. But ^^those pics^^ are from day 10 and im on day 11 now lol. ill post new pics every week!:cool:

3. So basically my i accidently over watered one of my purple tw plants(god damnit lol) haha but its okay bbecause i still have 2 almost 2 week plants now instead of 3. but i have some new sprouts that i added to the group!:D:eek:

Attached Files:

4. Alright, so instead of using 5 26 watt CFL's i just bought 4 45 watt CFL's. Just installed them 2 days ago and i kept 1 of the 26 watters in the area. Put my random bagseed sprouts outside that i had because i want to focus more on my main plants for now. Its day 17 into veg and ive been giving them 24 hours of light. tell me what you think:wave::wave:

Attached Files:

5. Damn, I'm liking it. You going to FIM that purple TW?

6. Looking good!!

7. Yeah i just did FIM to the purple trainwreck just a second ago. thanks for reminding me.

8. Looking good. subbed
    ~spacejerk234

9. Its day 19 for my tw and purple tw plants! and day 9 for my berry pk. I was wondering how long does anyone think untill i can tell male or female? btw these are bagseeds!!!

Attached Files:

10. Oh and for the 3 new sprouts in the back, there all purple tw!!! just testing different germination stylez:eek: I also have 2 purple tw sprouts in my backyard and 4 new seeds germinating right now. blueberry kush and orange Thai!:D:D:D

11. How long did you let the new growth get before FIMing the very tip of the stem? My fourth node is already coming out with the very two small tips in the middle that I think are the 5th node, how long do you let that grow before cutting in between the fan leaves...sry idk if this makes sense.

12. Haha yeah that doesnt really make sence, since this is my first time growing and all. funniest thing happened today, arguing with my mom so i thought i locked her out of my room (which the door never locked) a second later she pushed the door as hard as she could and the door pushed me straight into my grow op! thought everything was fucked obviously BUT my plants are fine. Just 2 45 watt bulbs broken, but its okay because i have Extra 26 watters for now. haha, Gotta love moms!:hello::hello::hello:

13. Soooo basically... just got home from a 5 day vacation and i told my brother to water my plants once and it seems like he deff overwatered. had to cut off dead leaves on Purple tw and tw. But the purple pk is doin fantastic and its on day 19! i think imma start flowering tonight on 12/12 because its day 30 into veg for the tw's. the tw and purple tw are gettin a little bushy with new leaves trying to grow. if you have any advice for me please let me know:D:D also i have been using 250 watts of cfl for the past week!

Attached Files: