Purps ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 1cE-P, Sep 30, 2008.

1. i am wondering about purple or blue strains.

are there any that are definitely gonna have purp or blue to them?

i just read like 3 peoples grow journals and they were growing purps.... but when harvest came, the buds had little to no, purple colors.

just curious if there is a strain known to be purp or blue, most of the time.

thanks

2. Colors are usually brought by colder temps at the end of flowering. Some growers keep the same temps throughout which don't really give them the opportunity to bring the colors out. They have no effect on potency. It just adds to bag appeal. So if someone has purple haze or blueberry or something like that, it's not always going to look as you would expect. If you grow one of those and want the colors to come out you can try dropping the temps in your grow room to lower 60's(ish) and it should bring them out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #3 KillerKush87, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Also, some will have color no matter what. Saw someone here growing pink Kush and the pistils turn pinkish as they recede. I grew orange bud before and the pistils turn bright orange. Some will only change color in leaves, some won't change at all. Like almost everything else... It depends on the strain. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWow just noticed this thread is fucking ancient. Damn you tapatalk... Why are all of the threads displayed super old???

4. You mean like this? Not mine sadly :(

image.jpg

5. Lmao this guy prolly doesn't even come on this forum anymore...let alone grow weed lmao... shit is from 08 bahahaha...

And if he does reply...you just answered a question he waited 5 years for lmao

6. Hahaha yeah my bad... Like i said, for some weird reason the top threads shown in tapatalk are all from '08 haha! I blame it on apple because I would have just used the grasscity app but there isn't any cultivation forums on it. Tapatalk sucks ass. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk