Purpose of the true spinner perk?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jakecook722, Jan 9, 2017.

1. so I was looking at a bong and it's the legendary glass 18" beaker bong with the true spinner, it looks like it just cycles the water or spins it? Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this bong and if it hits nice, also there's a little glass nipple that comes out the side of it and idk what that's for. If anyone knows and could let me know that would be great
    Cheers

2. Pictures could be helpful you potato

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. [​IMG] Didn't even know you could do that my bad But notice the thing coming off of the side, not sure how this thing works

4. I looked it up, thats not a perc just something to make the water and smoke twirl when you clear it.

5. Oh okay thanks, but what's the thing coming off the side for?

6. And that spinner was caught lying under oath in a court of law. It's not a true spinner. It's a false one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like its just to hold it if anything. Could be a small carb. Dont know

8. Okay thanks for the input

9. :confused_2: im imagining a poorly executed Helix ripoff...

10. In Fallout 4 you want to take the True Spinner Perk to help you win the sign spinning contest against Mutant Jeb

11. It just twirls the smoke when you clear it you just have to have very little water in the bong but if you have strong lungs then inrecomend it but it does have a tough pull on it so not for beginners

12. its just to look cool. like pretty much all percs. they are irrelevant for getting high