Purples......

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by caljian, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Hey all.....

Finally finished all my trimming last night and just as I had hoped, my last few batches had lots of nice purples in them due to the cooler weather. Although I'm done and kind of happy it's over, I'm also bummed because of all the free time I will have on my hands. LOL.

This got me to thinking.......

I'd like to start a couple purple dominant plants from seed next year and plan on working on a journal as well. I'm curious to know what are some of your favorite purple strains and why?

Happy Holidays!

2. I'm interested in the same thing but want some indoor plants with some nice colors only green so far for me lol

3. Yeah I was kicking around the idea of doing an indoor grow again since it's been over a decade, but I'm ashamed to say I gave away most of my indoor equipment. LOL

4. I have been all outdoor for 8 ish years just did my first indoor and it was pretty exciting being able to decide when I want to harvest, not when the weather wants me to lol , good learning experience now I want some colours I need 4 mothers and I have one spoken for lol g(glue x zkittlez) x (insane in the membrane) the frostiest bud I've personally grown

• Like Like x 1