Purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by golflover123, May 5, 2009.

1. I'm looking for anything purple that has a good yield and bag appeal. What would you get that can be mailed to the US?
    thanks

2. I was thinking the exact same thing. I didn't find anything from any Canadian shops, I only buy from bcseeds (or other Canadian shops) because they're local and I don't have to worry about customs.

3. bump...anyone PLEASE?????

4. check out attitude seed bank... you can find them in google they ship to US

5. I was looking at the them and wanted to try Purple Wreck...but they have been out of stock for some time. Have you tried anything purple from Attitude?
    thanks

6. personally i havent tried any of their purple strains... but they are a reputable seed bank... they might have some other purple strains... ill check and get back to you

7. ok if you go to attitude and look at feminzed seeds... some of the purple varieties are
    ceres seeds
    fruity thai
    purple
    soma seeds
    lavender
    paradise seeds
    sweet purple
    dutch passion
    frisian dew
    hollands hope
    perplex
    purple #1
    shaman

these are only a few i only went to page 3 or 4 so browse around im sure youll find something you like

8. wow...when i looked i didn't see that many...thanks

9. #10 golflover123, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
  10. #11 Rusty, May 8, 2009
    You can thank me for this later...LOL....Check out KINDSEEDS.COM, they have alot of Purple varieties....personally, Id go with V.I.S.C SEEDS, and go with BLACKBERRY or they have another purple strain, my brain is fried and i cant think of the name, but check it out, im sure you will like it, its very purple in color and the yields are very nice too, and the T.H.C content is suppose to be pretty high...Goodluck bro.....By the way, Purple is just a color, there are alot better strains out there, but i get ya,, purple is pretty, huh? but supposedly, the strain i mentioned, Blackberry, is suppose to be pretty dank, ask around on here, im sure someone has grown this exact strain, and could tell you if you should go with this or not, but from what im reading about it, im thinking of buying it myself, and breedeing it with some of the Afghani#1 or Skunk#1 im currently growing, im not sure yet, but looks promising....Hope it helps, later alligator......

-Rusty:bongin:

11. #12 Rusty, May 8, 2009
    Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, i have grown some purple shit before, actually twice....They were both from Dutch Passions, the first was Purple#1 and the other was twilight, both turned very purple and didnt need cold temps to do it....The TWILIGHT was absolutely a crazy producer, the buds werent dense, but the plant was huge, the biggest plant(female) ive ever seen.. I live on the east coast of Virginia, so we have pretty nice summers for growing MJ, but i topped the plant once, but got lucky and got 4 or 5 main stalks....It was grown beside my old house, which was a one story house, it literally grew to the bottom of the roof line, it was about 12 feet tall and very bushy, I had to cut it into 1/3 just to get it through my front door, the stalk at the bottom was a little smaller than a coke can, but that is huge...lol....I got almost 2 pounds off this one plant, im sure some people will not believe it, but its true, no reason to lie...This plant grows very very easy, good for beginers, Its not the most potent strain, by any means, but it was fun to grow...I have not grown it since then, So i guess that tells you....That being said, it was fun, it produced like crazy, but there are more potent purples strains out there. You just have to ask yourself, are you a quantity or quality person? If your a quantity person, ,than go with DUTCH PASSIONS, TWILIGHT.....This should help, take care, and grow 10 tons of mary jane and send me 12 tons of it.....LATER!

:bongin:-Rusty