Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 HippieTrippyBudGirl, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Hi! I'm new to the board and just wanted to say hi to all of you and get some feedback. I smoked weed years ago then stopped for several years and recently started again. I've been getting some weed from this guy that's good, but I'm not sure if I'm paying too much or what? Just bought this, $200 for 1/2 oz. Supposed to be Purple?? This darned bud is 5" long! What do you guys think? Also, a pic of the last stuff I got from him (second pic) which was darned good, but $200 for 1/2 oz. also. The second pic is a great pic. My son took it but obviously my camera does not zoom as much as his! LOL! BTY, I'm in the Louisiana area if that makes a difference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks pretty good. i personally would not pay $200 for a 1/2oz but its still good bud and i dont know Louisiana prices. looks pretty dense

3. props on the double thread :hello:

4. Ok, I got in touch with the guy I got it from. He's going to swap it out or give $ back. I have to call him in a few. Anyway, I had a friend over today who smokes on a very regular basis and he looked at it. He said the white was just from the weed?? I gave him a bud, warned him about suspected mold. He wasn't worried about it. He smoked it and just called and he said it was good stuff, but basically said the same thing you guys did on price. He said he never pays more than $60-$100 an oz. for some pretty good stuff. So, I did get ripped!

5. you might of gotten ripped off some, but in different locations there is different prices.
    I normally get a half O for like 115 of some good mids but I just got a half O for 160 of this really nice stuff, Its the best stuff I have ever had. It is super sticky and tastes good and the guy said it was grape or something like that, its funny because it kinda smelled grapey. Normally I wouldnd pay that much but my friend owed me 30 bucks so it was kinda like it was 130 (but not really)

6. Yeah ripped. Here it's VERY inexpensive. $30 1/2 oz. $60 oz. And suprisingly those are Mid prices.

7. I paid $200 for 1/2 ounce for what is probably just mid!

8. Well it's location man. You said you lived in Louisiana I could see if it was $200 somewhere up north or something. I live in Alabama so we're pretty close but yeah man get that thing worked out. Good luck.

9. Alabama rocks! Used to go to Gulf Shore A LOT when I was younger! Always had a blast!

Yeah, sounds like there's going to be no problem with a refund or exchange for something worthy of that price! LOL! I'll be sure to use the advice given in here in making my decision!