Purple Wreck, White Widow, Fruity Pebbels and more

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Gatson, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Well I can't tell you for sure what it was but I can tell you it was one of two things... What I think it was, was just new growth. If you think about it, the leaves open up towards the light as they grow...that'd lead me to think that they'd probably start in a "ball" or curled inward position. If my assumption is correct (which I may be WAY off), then there are many instances that new growth would look much like a very tiny male preflower.

The other idea I have is that every calyx on my plants is unique, if I may sound cliche. As small as that growth was, it very well could have been the very, very beginning of a calyx with no pistil yet.

Hope that helps.

2. good stuff. I was leaning toward the new growth as well. however, they have been staying in about the same shape for a about a week now. no pistol, no balls, no leaves...wtf? i dunno i just put her under 12/12 today so ill let you know how it turns out.

sorry no pictures...i left my camera in colorado this summer and it got stolen from my friends house. shitty. sorry to ramble...this guy is high!!!:D

3. Fruity Pebbels harvest pics within the hour...

4. There's not a whole lot I can say that the pictures can't.

I really wish this girl could have flowered to her full potential. I think she needed around 2 weeks more or maybe slightly less than that. I say that because there is purple in the nug, but not anything close to what it was coming from Cali. I also think these nugs could have fattened up even more and filled in any gaps that are there at the moment. The decision to harvest early was for a few reasons... We had a deficiency that was never fixed completely because of the inability to flush. This deficiency started showing back up later on in flowering, making it's way quickly towards the buds. I figured it's mission accomplished already...I've learned what I needed to learn and gained alot of experience. And I think the pros of harvesting early outweigh the cons of letting it go farther and having the possibility of lowered quality.

Now...all that said, and this is still some grade A shit. The smell is exactly what I remember and has as much if not more trichomes than the original nug. It's been drying for a day and a half now, so I won't have a final smoke report or weigh in for a little while. I also harvested one of the PWs this morning. I'll have pics of that up either before or after work...but sometime today.

Attached Files:

5. great job man.. can't wait to see dried numbers... enjoy smokin your hard work