Purple Wreck, White Widow, Fruity Pebbels and more

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Gatson, Sep 2, 2008.

1. looking good gatson. :D

2. is this a LUX?
    [​IMG]

3. I don't think so. It's my roommate's...but if I remember correctly, isn't Lux just a high end Roor? Anyways...it just says Roor on it. The ashcatcher came separately. I must say, it's my favorite glass I've ever smoked out of. I think next on our list of smoking devices is something called an Extreme Vaporizor. Anyone have one or heard any reviews?

4. Week 5 update... Things are going very well, especially for the new additions to the flower closet. I'll let the pictures do the talking once again. All I can say is the pictures of the Fruity Pebbels in the ScrOG do it absolutely no justice. The calyxes are starting to stack on top of each other and the purple and green of the leaves along with the white and orange of the pistils combine for such a phenomenal color combo. Here ya go...

Pictures 1-3: ScrOG fruity. Could have done better with what I know now, but I'm more than satisfied considering this is it's first run, ever.

Pictures 4-5: A couple of frost Jane colas. I believe this is the Urkle pheno. Starting to turn purple quicker than Bebe and it smells alot like grape skittles.

Picture 6: Cola from Bebe...not quite as resinous as Jane but possible a larger yeilder. We'll see in the end. Trainwreck dominant?

Picture 7: Newly introduced into the flowering closet. This is the Raspberry that I've been hyping up so much. I hope it lives up to what it came from. The leaves have a slight yellow shade to them. I think this should be fixed withing a day or so. Time will tell. I took two clones from this plant.

Picture 8: Non-ScrOG Fruity. I've trained this young lady to have three main colas. I'm hoping to get even better results (quality, not quantity) this round than the ScrOG because of mistakes made the first round. We'll see.

Pictures 9-10: Original clone taken from Jane. This plant is THRIVING! I believe that when everything's said and done, this young lady will be a better representation of what Jane could have been. The second picture is just to show how huge the fan leaves are on this plant.

I'll be doing a veg update sometime soon. Y'all haven't seen my veg area in a long time. I have quite a few strains that I'm starting to build into my library. PW, Fruity Pebbels, Raspberry, Mr. Nice, "Dragon" (3 new sprouts). And within a few weeks I will be getting three more. Purple Cindy, Big Blue and Brainwreck. Here in about 4 months I'm going to have too many choices.

Attached Files:

5. great lookin plants there!! you will soon be enjoyin some wonderful smoke:smoke:

6. I like your selections. Think i'm going to try that fruity sometime.

7. New update within the hour...

8. And we're getting closer to harvest every day. I'm thinking I may have as little as a week left on one of the PWs, judging by the differing pistils and yellowing leaves. I need to go to RadioShack and get a magnifying glass so I can get a better look at the trichomes. Anyways...

There's not much to say here, just some great pictures of everything in flower. The two newest additions are doing as well and better than I had anticipated at this point of their life. Although there is one concern I have...the PW clone that is in flower (I'll call her J2 from now on) is showing slight signs of "the claw" at some of the budsites. What do y'all suggest I do to either fix this problem or prevent it from happening again in the future?

Here we go...

Pictures 1-3: ScrOG Fruity. This thing is starting to swell like crazy. The nugs are just getting fatter and chunkier every single day. It's unfortunate that I made a noobish mistake and didn't put a tray under it's pot before it got tangled in the screen. I was never able to flush her when the slight problems started long ago. Oh well...it's still producing some uber dankness and lots of it.

Pictures 4-5: Two biggest colas on Jane. I don't really need to say much here. They're really packing on the weight here in the last week. Starting to really fill in.

Picture 6: Best looking shot I could get from Bebe. This is the one I'm thinking about harvesting in a week. What do y'all think? I'll try and get a microscope tomorrow so I can let y'all know exactly what the trichs are telling me.

Pictures 7-8: J2...She is definitely doing much better at this time than her mother was doing at the same time of her life. There are already rows of trichs starting to show up on some relatively large fan leaves.

Pictures 9-10: F2 (clone from ScrOG Fruity). Same story here as J2. Doing as well as I could hope for. The trichome development is slightly behind the PW, but that's exactly how it was in the first round so it's to be expected.

And there you have it...I'm loving this more and more every day. And now that I know harvest is <2 weeks away, I'm getting more excited by the hour. Any comments, questions, concerns?

Attached Files:

9. nice grow man, its looking real good.
    how long have you been growing? looks like you got a bit of experience.
    take it easy.

Sems~

10. Very good grow with the Fruity Pebbels and Purple Wreck. YOur PW's seem just about ripe enough to harvest:hello:

11. Actually, if you count my two previous two "grows", I'll be coming up on a year come thanksgiving. I appreciate the kind words.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm thinking the one I'll harvest first is the Trainwreck pheno but I could be wrong. I'm just saying that knowing that Trainwreck flowers very quickly and it's turning less of an actual purple color than Jane.

I'm liking your new grow alot, also. Great strain selection.

12. wow am I glad I caught up with your grow! everything looks amazing! i think you just sold my on giving ScrOG a try. happy growin and may your buds be plentiful!!!

:D

13. Gorgeous...good job!

14. wow my only CONCERN is how are you gonna smoke all that bud?:smoke:

15. what strains are they? especially that purple leaf one.

16. damn your whole crop is lookin delicious

I'm curious to see what kinda weight you yield

keep up the good work

17. Nice looking grow man; I'm loving the fruity pebbles. What are the temps in the room with the scrog?

18. Hopefully very conservatively...but we all know how that goes.

The purple leaf one, if you're talking about the ScrOG came from a bag of medical that came in from good old Cali. It was labeled as Fruity Pebbels but I haven't been able to find much info on a specific strain called Fruity Pebbels. I have a feeling it may just be a breeder's name for his cut of this strain. Who knows...... The other two that are getting close to harvest are two differing phenos of Purple Wreck (Purple Urkle x Trainwreck). One is turning a more purple color and has heavier resin production and the smell of grape skittles. The other one I think will be a bigger yeilder and the leaves are turning more of a reddish purple color. I can't quite peg her scent yet.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm thinking I have a legit chance to get just over a QP. I could be completely wrong though and it will be a somewhat staggered harvest.

Lights off between 69 and 71 degrees. Lights on between 75 and 77 degrees.

19. Hey Gatson! Great looking grow. Quick question for you. On the first page of your journal. you have a picture of what you thought might be a male pre-flower on Bebe. I currently have a plant that is showing the exact same thing you had in that early picture. What did they turn out to be?

I'm glad to see that Bebe turned out to be a female but if you could specify what the object in that picture was it would be very helpful.

I tried to answer my own question but I read your journal twice and didn't find what I was looking for other than some awesome pictures of great looking plants! lol.

Thanks man.

Peace:D

20. I love the purple look .... Awesome looking grow ...
    Seems like u know whats up for sure ...
    Keep it tight bro and smoke long ...

Best Regards EazyGreen...........:D:D:D:smoke::smoke::smoke::D:D:D