Purple Wreck pic's--->Also a yeild question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xDisciplex, Jul 17, 2012.

1. #1 xDisciplex, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    I placed a soda can in 2 pics to give some scale.

Just curious what others may think.I usually pull 2-2 1/2 oz's per plant average so far.I usually grow 6-7 plants flowering at 2ft having topped a number of times.

However this time with new nutes/bulb that I'm using my buds seems a lot bigger at 5 weeks then past grows.Different strains,but still.

I read I should get 1gram per watt,but 1000w x 6plants x 2-2 1/2 oz per so lets say 14 oz's = less then half a gram per watt.Now I dont have Co2,but could that really add that much more weight.I do have fresh air pumped into room during light cycle..

Current pics are at 5 weeks 3 days of flower.No purple yet =(

6 plants topped multiple times.Loooooooong veg.Almost 3 months from seed.lollipopped as well..

3 pheno types.3 large 3 small.

vegged under 210w T5's 20,000 lumens

Flowering under Ushio 1000w opti/Red super HPS 146,000 lumens.

Using Promix & 5 gal bag pots.

Nutes are advanced nutrients Mircro,Grow,Bloom Line for veg,and flower.Added Bigbud,and Carbo Load for flower.

Any guesses on potential yield on thes would be interesting as well.I have an idea of course,but feel free to guess..

-happy growing

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      781.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      768.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      826.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice plants, too high to guess the yield...lets just say it looks like you'll have some nice dank, for awhile. :smoking:

3. Looks good

4. What strengths did you use big bud?

5. 2ml per liter weeks 2-4 of flower.So 7.5 ml per gallon.Just as the bottle says.

6. What throws me off is they say that bud blood is a replica of blossom blood by rambridge and the feed strengths ae very different. Ie. With bud blood advanced suggests 0.4 gram per liter and rambridge and others suggest 1/4 - 1 gram per 20 liters.

7. no guesses?

8. Guessing someone's yield is next to impossible, people can throw numbers at you all day but you'll never know till its that time

9. it was jsut for fun dude relax

10. I wasn't saying it being an asshole, I was just pointing it out

11. another mainer.Seems to be a lot of us round here LOL...

12. What part of maine are you from?

13. about 45 min from portland

14. Just for fun,, I'd say you get around 24 ounces :)

15. damn That may be a bit high but I can hope...

16. I'd say if u get 28 oz ur in the money, 18 would be something to pride on , 31 you really doing good 33 sweet 36 incredible

17. Gonna bump this to see if he is around

18. #18 xDisciplex, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    I got 14 ounces...little more then 2 oz per plant...I know they seem bigger....

19. Very nice thanks for letting me know. I am about to pop a purp wreck was gettin' some info. Ever get any cured up pics?

20. lol i was just going to guess 12oz from looking at the pics, not bad. very nice looking plants how did the smoke turn out?