Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Widow Round 2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ~RJ~, Jun 28, 2010.

1. #1 ~RJ~, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    More purp widow.. very interesting high. Sativa high for about 30 mins, then fades to a indica that lingers for hours.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the whole 3/4 Oz minus a few grams.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lil purpy nugget
    [​IMG]

Until next time...:smoke:

2. That looks amazing, hows the high and taste of it?

3. Described the high in OP but it hits you pretty hard after like 5ish minutes, and its a very strong sativa head high, with medium indica body highness, that combination for about 30 minutes, then it fades to just a body high, for hours, and then you are sober. Tastes kinda piney, a little fruity, and majorly earthy.

4. I'm guessing that it smells strong.

5. When I had it all in a bag the smell was not overly potent, but after letting it sit in the jar the smell accumulates a little, until you open it and then it dissipates.

6. Thats some beautiful dank.

7. WHERE?!?! lol i see like...... 4 different nugs...none weighting anywhere near 3/4 oz...but that bud is fucking beautiful!!!

8. I had this weighed out directly in front of me so I know what exactly it weighed, 20.8 grams I believe.

9. that pic totally either just appeared, or wasnt there man hahah my bad i see it now.... all i could see where the 4 pics of you holding nugs...i was like...come on man wheres the WEIGHT hahahahahahha

10. that's about 16 or so grams pictured