Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Tasted like fruity pebbles

Attached Files:

2. youre a joke lol:D:D

3. purp doesnt mean more potent. besides sativas are where its at :)

4. #44 dan k, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    if i get a bag of purp id rather smoke all the green buds out of it cause they always taste better and get you way higher.

purp is cool to look at.. but id rather not smoke it.

and here kalifakush ill compete with you for shits and giggles..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Good herb :)

6. I smell a troll

7. Don't get me wrong my favorite strains are sativas for life ! But I haven't seen pure purp like mine ya dug ,

8. Grade A herb brah, I want some GSC though,

9. My recent discovery... Fucking crazy, this bud was all green, but real dry, so I added a lemon peel to my jar for about 12 hours and this is the result.. It's real dank now (dank as in slightly moist), so it burns slower, but the lemon peel turned my herb purple! I'm not upset about it. In fact, I'm ecstatic. I know it's not more potent because of the color, but all my friends/clients think it is. ;)

Anyway, what I'm wondering is did I make this discovery?? Is the acidity of the lemon causing a reaction like a leaf on a tree during the fall? I am going to run some experiments.. Different fruit peels and trying different methods. I've heard of lower temperatures during growth changing the color, but never after it's been harvested. I may be on to something.. And if I am, someone remember me! :D

Note: the white, inner part of the peel was pinkish/purple, that's why I'm contributing the cause of the color change to the lemon.

image-3713342107.jpg

10. Another bud that went through some experimenting.

image-2090141038.jpg

11. Thats insane man! -.-

12. Can u tell me?

Attached Files: