Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple unkown dank NW Burbs Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lgn0213, May 31, 2009.

1. damn thats some crazy bud

2. yeah man, i got a half O of some purple kush last year for $190, around the north side too. the dude was selling it for more but dropped the price down cuz we're cool. wasnt chinese, but filipino :wave:

3. the guy i got it from got it originally from the northside... most dank like that is on the northside

4. I used to grab purple urkel from a guy on the northside, when I worked at charlie trotters, prob the same grower. I would say it's urkel but it's hard to tell without smoking it.

5. PICK UP AGAIN AND MORE PICS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Wow those last pics make me wanna just dive in the jar haha nice pickup. 'Im about to be around chicago this summer a lot, hopefully I get some good buds like this.

+rep :smoke:

7. man i swear thats gdp

8. damn, i live 30 min from chicago, whos ur guy lol

9. Dude now those are the purps........ Gotta love IL

10. Oh yeah dude, but I cant find em like that where i am in IL

11. Damn that bud looks really good! I've never had bud that looks that purple, that shit is just crazzzy ~

:smoke:

12. lol as if the weed being purple has anything todo with how good it is, people are so gullible

The way people grow their weed to be purple/blue is growing it @ lower temperatures.

Nice weed tho man what does it taste like?

13. smoked it myself in waukegan.. smoked better than it looked if u can believe that

14. Man I bet you had a good time with that stuff, looks tastey.

15. I tried it like a month ago but it sucks so bad that I have to wait till after my DT on monday so I'll have a better review then