Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Trainwreck: Smelliest Weed I've Ever Gotten

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ThePhantom, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Yesterday I picked up one of the dankest buds of my life, purple trainwreck. What made it really great is it only cost $20, when this is better than literally all the $25 a gram weeds I've gotten in my life, I love this dealer.

I only bought a nick for $10, but when he came out to meet me, I could smell it through his jacket. I went home and inspected it, and it was super crystally with strong shades of purple in it. Now, here's the crazy part.

The weed was bagged, and in my stash spot, which is a metal cup. I leave to go to class and I come back, and then my roommate and friend come back. They immediately say, "This room reeks of weed", and then I noticed it did; for some reason I had not before. The weed, from being in the bag and in the jar, had still managed to stink up the entire room. I've never had anything like this, ever.

I haven't even smoked any of my stuff yet. I hooked my friend up with my connect and he bought a gram, and rolled a joint. Got crazy high. Tonight, in a few minutes actually, we're going to roll a Purple Trainwreck x Beaster x Other Heady blunt, and I imagine that will get us incredibly high. This is going to be good.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'll post a picture later, but I moved the weed to another spot and put a dryer sheet in with it, because the smell really causes a problem. If I opened the door for my RA, he would definitely smell it, so I'll post it later when he's asleep.

2. careful with that dryer sheet man, it might ruin your bud. i once put a dryer sheet in the jar i had my bowl in, and even though the bowl was in a stash bag it still ended up tasting like dryer sheets

3. Shit, thanks for the warning!

4. I usually use coffee beans to hide the smell. Doesn't affect the weed too much

5. get yourself some form of a vacuum seal...idk how good those lock tight cheap rubberand plastic ones would work with bud like that but its worth a try @$6

6. I don't think I'll ever have this problem again, it's just this particular weed.

7. sure thing man. we gonna get to see a pic :p

8. Purple Trainwreck was one of the greatest strain's I've ever smoked. Period.

9. use a mason jar to hide smell man

10. I broke the weed up before I could get a picture, I forgot. But my friend almost got busted for having this, since his whole floor stunk up and the RA came and knew it was him. But the dealer was there and had an ounce, so that's why... I can't imagine how much that floor must have stank.

11. In grade 9, I bought a gram of two of Purple Haze off one of my friends. I remember the whole hall reeked of weed. Smelled like skunks, but the good skunk haha. My Math teacher walked by and said "Damn, smells good in here.":smoking:

12. Purple trainwreck was my last pickup. I had a half zip in 3 bags AND in a jar and that shit could have reeked up a whole stadium.

Probably one of the best strains I've ever smoked. Glad to see someone else is enjoying it as well.

13. Don't leave us hanging - how'd it smoke? :D

14. Yeah I found after a while I realized they were screwing with my bud so no more dryer sheets not that it matters anymore though :D

15. It got me crazy high. I've been smoking in my dorm too and it's been great.