Purple tips and edges on one plant. Should I be concerned?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jwonder82, Mar 10, 2020.

1. I have to plants growing, one bigbid and the other it gorilla. BigBud is looking normal, but Gorilla is showing purple edges along all of the sugar leafs on the top of the plant. Is this something I should worry about? 20200308_201117.jpg 20200309_150442.jpg 20200309_150518.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome to the beautiful display of colors!!!!!! enjoy it, its the personality of the plant!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. So it doesn't look sick, or like anything is wrong with it?

4. no

5. Ok thank you, I had problems with I and its PH in veg and almost killed it. Once I got that fixed it has been growing like crazy ever since. But now in 6 week of flower, it started doing that and I am just paranoid every time I see a change now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. its just the purple in her genetics it may get even more purple beautiful as time goes on, just relax and keep doing whatever you are doing because she is happy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yea man it looks healthy and happy...the purple is just genetics and should make for some pretty buds:D

8. This makes me happy.. i took three clones from it, gonna reverse one of the clones and get some seeds from the next grow.

9. Yeah as the guys have said there she looks happy to me too mate.
    Also a good sign that you're not over feeding.
    Hit the search bar for "autumn colour effect " or "A.C.E growing"

10. Thank you! I've been looking at plant symptoms typing in what I was seeing and couldn't find any picks that resembles my plant. The very first post I found about autumn colour affect nailed my plant to a tea. I am relieved I thought I had light too low and burned my plants or something so I moved it to 24" above.

11. Well you can now rest in the knowledge that all is well throughout the land and you're feeding tactics right now will lead you to a nice clean smoke with no need to
    "Flush"